Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This has been covered too many times on the internet now, but this whole man or bear thing is hurting my brain so much

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
Realistically nobody is choosing that bear, I don’t care what anybody says or how much knowledge they have about bears. You would choose a ex felon before you chose a fat ass bear with sharp canine teeth.

If these women were truly given the chance they would choose the man. They had me convinced at black bear because they can be pretty meek even running from small house cats, but then these niggas started saying they’d choose a grizzly bear and that’s when they had me lost. Luckily I didn’t see anyone dumb enough to say polar bear, don’t think anyone’s THAT dumb.

And then I don’t know why women think all men are these super strong guys, they don’t factor in the fact that not all men are the same size. You could be stuck in the woods with a 5’0 weak man. It’s really quite offensive that they think all men are just large obnoxious beasts with no order or class.

Women feign weakness so much, it’s just in their nature to be cowardly, I’ve seen women beat the absolute shit out of men shorter and skinnier than them, I don’t believe in the male strength advantage tbh.

I feel like height and weight matter more, if you are a stick you simply have no power. A woman who works out can at least definitely beat a short man who is skinny and doesn’t train.

we all should ban them bearposters

I just dont listen to foids

They do feign weakness, my sister will pretend she cant carry luggage or something just to get me to do it but she is capable of doing it herself

At this point it's not even a rational thought experiment it's just a rhetorical vehicle for foids to bash men and trauma dump their rape stories

Ex:

As if your individual rape experience with one man should effect your calculus when considering a random man and random bear in this question jfl. Put any other demographic in there and people would say it's bigoted. "A bear wouldnt carjack me and steal my wallet. I'm picking a bear over a nigger" But because it's men the sexism is ok.

And the other retarded take is the statistic twisting, "10 gorillion men rape women each year while only 200 bear attacks happen, men are more dangerous". Yeah no shit the statistics come out that way because you encounter tens of thousands of men every year and most people only see a bear like once or a coupl times in their whole life jfl. If people looked at the encounter/attack ratio bears are more dangerous per encounter.

A bear wouldnt carjack me and steal my wallet. I'm picking a bear over a nigger
That's a good one. I saw one which was, at least a bear would leave you alone if you were dead. Men deadass have the tolerance level of Christ given how we are still hardwired to seek their "affection".

Foids just want attention

Wtf are you rtrds on???

All humans are obnoxious beasts that just want to fuck and only care about looks.

A significant percentage of women are fucking dogs.

Anything is possible.

I don’t get what the big issue is. It’s episode 4,536 of “Foids get to be stupid and cruel and nobody will do anything about it”

I haven't paid the slightest attention to it, it's just women displaying their immaturity once again, proving they don't deserve a voice.

Pet male bears will become a popular choice of female owners in the next decade.

Realistically nobody is choosing that bear, I don’t care what anybody says or how much knowledge they have about bears. You would choose a ex felon before you chose a fat ass bear with sharp canine teeth.

If these women were truly given the chance they would choose the man. They had me convinced at black bear because they can be pretty meek even running from small house cats, but then these niggas started saying they’d choose a grizzly bear and that’s when they had me lost. Luckily I didn’t see anyone dumb enough to say polar bear, don’t think anyone’s THAT dumb.

And then I don’t know why women think all men are these super strong guys, they don’t factor in the fact that not all men are the same size. You could be stuck in the woods with a 5’0 weak man. It’s really quite offensive that they think all men are just large obnoxious beasts with no order or class.

Women feign weakness so much, it’s just in their nature to be cowardly, I’ve seen women beat the absolute shit out of men shorter and skinnier than them, I don’t believe in the male strength advantage tbh.

I feel like height and weight matter more, if you are a stick you simply have no power. A woman who works out can at least definitely beat a short man who is skinny and doesn’t train.
Take pride in the fact that you are scary than a bear to women:cool: