Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the guy who wants to know why he's lonely and sad

Did not watch, honestly.

She must be post-wall now. At least 32-years-old.

I watched the video.

It's essentially the typical normie advice of ''just put yourself out there, go socialize''. It's very easy for her to say than when she's a woman AND a solid Becky.

But this video was much less offensive than I thought. I didn't feel like she was addressing incels, but retarded normie NPCs who are too stupid to think of socializing themselves. Someone must tell them ''uh, go socialize?''. And the retarded normies soyclap like seals at the ''genius'' advice :soy::soy:

Last edited:
I watched the video.

It's essentially the typical normie advice of ''just put yourself out there, go socialize''. It's very easy for her to say than when she's a woman AND a solid Becky.

But this video was much less offensive than I thought. I didn't feel like she was addressing incels, but retarded normie NPCs who are too stupid to think of socializing themself. Someone must tell them ''uh, go socialize?''. And the retarded normies soyclap like seals at the ''genius'' advice :soy::soy:
If you're an ugly subhuman and you decide for some reason to humiliate yourself by going to public social events, everyone will see you as a bothersome creep, annoying, try-hard.

Why would they socialize with you, when they could socialize with a normie or beyond?

Anyway, not that bad of a video. There are others way worse, actual ragefuel. This one was meh.

If you're an ugly subhuman and you decide for some reason to humiliate yourself by going to public social events, everyone will see you as a bothersome creep, annoying, try-hard.

Why would they socialize with you, when they could socialize with a normie or beyond?

Anyway, not that bad of a video. There are others way worse, actual ragefuel. This one was meh.

Dnr you lonely coper, i hope you get banned

Lmao that was too funny. Like I haven't heard this shit 1,000 of times already

I watched the video.

But this video was much less offensive than I thought. I didn't feel like she was addressing incels, but retarded normie NPCs who are too stupid to think of socializing themselves. Someone must tell them ''uh, go socialize?''. And the retarded normies soyclap like seals at the ''genius'' advice :soy::soy:
exactly

Made that video probably right after blocking an lonely inkwell

But this video was much less offensive than I thought. I didn't feel like she was addressing incels, but retarded normie NPCs who are too stupid to think of socializing themselves. Someone must tell them ''uh, go socialize?''. And the retarded normies soyclap like seals at the ''genius'' advice
Lol true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back