Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tomorrow, i have one of the most important exams of my life, and i'm gonna fail

slashER

slashER

Soul of Cinder
For those who may not know, i am still in highschool 8th grade at 22... I am in a special institute for autistic retards like me since a normal highschool is not going to accept me because of my age.

Tomorrow i have an exam, this exam, if i pass, would allow me to finally reach 9th grade after almost 6 years of constant failure.... "But what is the big deal? You can just try again next year..." You would probably say.

My parents support me financially. Without them I would be ruined. And if I fail this time, they're going to stop. I'm probably going to be homeless in a few days lmao...

Over

No way you are in 8th grade at 22

your path to careermax

Is there a possibility to cheat? That is how I managed to pass most of my exams

What country are you in?

In the US, they make it really hard to fail out of high school. People graduate high school all the time w/o knowing basic things and reading at a middle-school level.

You should study and get rest. Goodluck on your exam.

Close the site, go study a bit and go to bed early. You might get lucky and have an easy subject.

What country are you in?

In the US, they make it really hard to fail out of high school. People graduate high school all the time w/o knowing basic things and reading at a middle-school level.
Costa Rica... the education system is the oppossite of the US. They make it HARD to pass. So they can filter smart people from the retards

its probably less than 50
QYaPm2

its probably less than 50
Brutal, IQpill strikes again. Life is hard for those lacking intelligence, almost as hard for those who are truefacecels.

Costa Rica... the education system is the oppossite of the US. They make it HARD to pass. So they can filter smart people from the retards
Ironically, your English as a foreign language is better than many US high school graduates lmao.

What country are you in?

You're correct. I know a guy from my highschool who failed chemistry 3 times horribly and never passed it, but they just ended up letting him graduate anyways.

Brutal, IQpill strikes again. Life is hard for those lacking intelligence, almost as hard for those who are truefacecels.
I believe life is harder for high IQ incels than low IQ incels.

what subject is the test?, dont you have assignments done prior that could boost your grades?

I believe life is harder for high IQ incels than low IQ incels.
Depends. If they are only 110-120, then yes. But those with 150+ are at the genius level and will be able to live life easily alone and make good money or have some job that only a few others on their level can have.

Low IQ Incels can't fully comprehend how fucked they are
unless youre a full on retard its not too difficult to comprehend that you have been fucked in the arse by genetics

No way his IQ is that low jfl otherwise he wouldn't be posting on here talking like a normal person. What a faggot
it's not that my iq is low, i mostly lost any interest in studying, because for what? to end up working in a disgusting shithole for 50 years? I honestly don't know why I haven't committed suicide. I am also extremely ugly and have no friends

it's not that my iq is low, i mostly lost any interest in studying, because for what? to end up working in a disgusting shithole for 50 years? I honestly don't know why I haven't committed suicide. I am also extremely ugly and have no friends
Why haven't you dropped out then?

Why haven't you dropped out then?
as i said my parents support me financially, and of course they want me to "move on with my life and have a career." And they give me money for that, but now that I'm going to fail, they'll probably stop supporting me. And I won't have enough money to support my current life, not even with my job. I'm going to be broke.

Do you need high school education? Is it compulsory in your nation?