Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Too many greycels obsessed with what redditors and normies think

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
"isn't that a little too radical bro? That makes us look bad!"

Who cares what makes us look bad? Why bother giving a single solitary shit about what some terminally online reddit faggots think about you? Or at worst some Twitter niggers. Stop thinking like a woman and worrying about what the herd thinks. Even if we act as kind and loving as humanly possible normies are still going to mock and look down upon us. There's never going to be a point where normies sympathize with incels and try to listen to our problems. It goes against simple human nature to do so.

You can go visit r/foreveralone or /virgin and you'll see normies treat these guys who are venting like trash and oftentimes visit the subreddit just to tell them to stop complaining and screenshot their vents to repost on whatever faggoted subreddit just so they can claim "look how sexist these guys are! They're upset they can't get a girlfriend! They must feel entitled to women and view them as objects!"

Trust me. You have nothing to gain by constantly bending the knee to normies wishes. They are not your friends.

is it greycels? people have been talking about what IT thinks since forever

is it greycels? people have been talking about what IT thinks since forever
Older users are obsessed with IT because they used to be a large subreddit in their hayday and they want attention from being screenshoted and posted there.

Greycels tend to either post threads that are obviously trying to get on IT's soft side by regurgitating a tired old IT argument, or they make obvious glowie threads to try to trigger IT to screenshot them.

I honestly didn't care what those fuckers thought of me, their seething provides entertainment for me.

I dont think about them

I'm starting to not give a single fuck about anything

The new cunts get excited after discovering them for the first time, and then spam posts about them thinking that they haven't been discussed a million times before...

Trust me. You have nothing to gain by constantly bending the knee to normies wishes. They are not your friends.
Yes, being friends with normies is not even worth it anyways.

Greycels tend to either post threads that are obviously trying to get on IT's soft side by regurgitating a tired old IT argument, or they make obvious glowie threads to try to trigger IT to screenshot them.
There's people who register here to false flag.

There's people who register here to false flag.
True. I suspect most are redditors.

We're bad by default from their perspective
Exactly.
The new cunts get excited after discovering them for the first time, and then spam posts about them thinking that they haven't been discussed a million times before...
Yes. It's obnoxious. "REDDIT REPOSTED ME!" "RESPONDING TO REDDIT REPOSTING ME"

I dont think about them
Same.

I agree who cares what they think? they are going to hate us anyway and either way they will take what we say out of context.

You can't trust them, most are probably infiltrators pretending to be incels.

To be honest I don't give a fuck about Reddit posts, I don't take them seriously.

You can't trust them, most are probably infiltrators pretending to be incels.

To be honest I don't give a fuck about Reddit posts, I don't take them seriously.
Same. I don't even visit reddit anymore.

It shows that they are still bluepilled, as they judge something by the standards of their group.

If tehy were one of us they wouldn't give a fuck what normies think

It shows that they are still bluepilled, as they judge something by the standards of their group.

If tehy were one of us they wouldn't give a fuck what normies think
ugly autistic men have no place in society and these fucks clamouring for attention just makes me think they havent gotten to that realisation yet

you can be the kindest man in the world with 5000 interesting hobbies and do 1000000 good deeds in a day but if youre visibly autistic it doesnt fucking MATTER the only thing that is gonna come your way is bullying not GRATITUDE AND APPRECIATION

"isn't that a little too radical bro? That makes us look bad!"

Who cares what makes us look bad? Why bother giving a single solitary shit about what some terminally online reddit faggots think about you? Or at worst some Twitter niggers. Stop thinking like a woman and worrying about what the herd thinks. Even if we act as kind and loving as humanly possible normies are still going to mock and look down upon us. There's never going to be a point where normies sympathize with incels and try to listen to our problems. It goes against simple human nature to do so.

You can go visit r/foreveralone or /virgin and you'll see normies treat these guys who are venting like trash and oftentimes visit the subreddit just to tell them to stop complaining and screenshot their vents to repost on whatever faggoted subreddit just so they can claim "look how sexist these guys are! They're upset they can't get a girlfriend! They must feel entitled to women and view them as objects!"

They are going to hate on us either way incels only exist in their minds to be hated on

We could act exactly like them and think with the same views and they would still find a way to hate on us

They are going to hate on us either way incels only exist in their minds to be hated on

We could act exactly like them and think with the same views and they would still find a way to hate on us
Exactly. It's pointless trying to gain approval from them.