Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Top ten most retarded things redpillers say

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
1. "men reach their peak in their 30s and 40s."
2. "hold your frame bro."
3. "men aren't supposed to be physically attractive."
4. "Men care more about looks than women.'
5. "you can't complain about dating till you have a sixpack and make six figures."
6. "women care more about muscle than face."
7. "try disciplining yourself and taking cold showers."
8. "most men don't have sex until their 20s."
9. "young women are having sex with 30 and 40 year old men like me. That's why there's a dating crisis."
10. "height doesn't matter. It's all about frame."
11. "MEN DESIRE WOMEN FOR LOOKS, WOMEN DESIRE MEN FOR THEIR ASSETS"
Feel free to add in the comments section

Last edited:
11. "Improve your pickup game"

11. "Improve your pickup game"
This is the weirdest because I've never seen anyone but Chad pick up girls. Most of the guys giving this advice are normies who got their relationships naturally.

5. "you can't complain about dating till you have a sixpack and make six figures."
9. "young women are having sex with 30 and 40 year old men like me. That's why there's a dating crisis."

"just go to the gym bro"

All these are just redpill cope, Chad fucks at 14

This is the weirdest because I've never seen anyone but Chad pick up girls. Most of the guys giving this advice are normies who got their relationships naturally.
These stupid redpill gurus really think what you say matters when the females have already decided whether they're going to pick you or not before you've uttered even a single word

Red pill culture is literally just a money grabbing scheme for the worst capitalists to profit off lonely men. It is not a genuine ideology, but rather a marketing strategy.

These stupid redpill gurus really think what you say matters when the females have already decided whether they're going to pick you or not before you've uttered even a single word
Legit the redpillers are either attractive themselves, picking up gold diggers or larping about things they've never done to grift. Rehab room covered one of thems attempt to cold apptoach and he kept getting rejected jfl.

Red pill culture is literally just a money grabbing scheme for the worst capitalists to profit off lonely men. It is not a genuine ideology, but rather a marketing strategy.
True. "buy my book and tactical soap bro!"

Yes. He fucks older women too
Teacherpill is brutal. It is even worse when they don't get punished or punished lightly. Certainly compared to their male counterparts. JFL

True. "buy my book and tactical soap bro!"
Redpillers are simply low level normies coping and "self improving" their way to crumbs. To be honest, I find it the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Meanwhile nordwood reaper

Chad does not have to approach, females will make the first move because they are naturally drawn to his attractive face and height.

Anyone who tells a sub 5 how to approach is setting him up for embarrassment. I know because I've experienced it firsthand.

Nice joo ploy to keep men at the plantation.

So they found someone that's physically attracted to them despite not being a Chad? Or are they just betabuxers?

Teacherpill is brutal. It is even worse when they don't get punished or punished lightly. Certainly compared to their male counterparts. JFL
A few months in jail. Meanwhile male teacher gets twenty years because a female student accused him of slapping her butt.

Redpillers are simply low level normies coping and "self improving" their way to crumbs. To be honest, I find it the funniest thing I've ever seen.
Well, the guys that buy into it are. They're future betabuxxers.

Meanwhile nordwood reaper
LOL

A few months in jail. Meanwhile male teacher gets twenty years because a female student accused him of slapping her butt.
Yep, and god forbid he actually fuck a student because it's the end of the road for him, not just his career but his life.

Chad does not have to approach, females will make the first move because they are naturally drawn to his attractive face and height.

Anyone who tells a sub 5 how to approach is setting him up for embarrassment. I know because I've experienced it firsthand.
Exactly.

It never goes well. It's always so awkward. They think it's going to be like a movie and then the foid just tells them she's not interested and there's that brutal moment of silence an apologizing.

So they found someone that's physically attracted to them despite not being a Chad? Or are they just betabuxers?
Betabuxxing basically. Most of them make a bit of money and then take on a lazy golddigger for a few days who uses them for their money. That's why they get so insecure and angry when you question "MEN DESIRE WOMEN FOR LOOKS, WOMEN DESIRE MEN FOR THEIR ASSETS"

It never goes well. It's always so awkward. They think it's going to be like a movie and then the foid just tells them she's not interested and there's that brutal moment of silence an apologizing.
Movies have portrayed this ridiculous fairytale fantasy in which the kind polite nerdy guy gets the hot female, which is not true. And fools try this shit out in the real world, expecting it to work, they are met with the harsh reality that women are shallow whores who only care about a man's looks.

If you haven't done 10,000 approaches and you're complaining about your dating situation you're just a WEAK LOSER making EXCUSES. :redpill:

Anyone can be Chad if they put in the work, genetics mean NOTHING. :redpill: I know a 5'2 Chinese guy who SLAYS. :redpill:

Game does exist, but if the girl isn't physically attracted to you at least somewhat you will achieve nothing. Another aspect which no one mentions is that your ability to develop game, social skills, charisma, good sense of humour, etc. is also genetic. If you don't have the talent, you will never get good even if you do 10,000,000 approaches.

Movies have portrayed this ridiculous fairytale fantasy in which the kind polite nerdy guy gets the hot female, which is not true. And fools try this shit out in the real world, expecting it to work, they are met with the harsh reality that women are shallow whores who only care about a man's looks.
All the movies written by men too. It's brutal. Hollywood and all the propaganda conditions you into believing this lie.
If you haven't done 10,000 approaches and you're complaining about your dating situation you're just a WEAK LOSER making EXCUSES. :redpill:

Anyone can be Chad if they put in the work, genetics mean NOTHING. :redpill: I know a 5'2 Chinese guy who SLAYS. :redpill:

Game does exist, but if the girl isn't physically attracted to you at least somewhat you will achieve nothing. Another aspect which no one mentions is that your ability to develop game, social skills, charisma, good sense of humour, etc. is also genetic. If you don't have the talent, you will never get good even if you do 10,000,000 approaches.
Facts.

It's actually even worse than just not having the genetics means you won't get positive results - you will get negative results. If you are physically unattractive, with poor social skills (autism/schizo) etc., you are going to get harsh rejections, if not girls summoning White Knights/security/bouncers/cops, and recording and posting you on Social Media. You will get fucked up mentally as well as the physical consequences. It's like banging your head against a wall, thinking if you just bang hard and long enough you will break through. :blackpill:

Any sub-5 man can confirm that this is not true at all
I've known guys that do not have 6 figures, nor a 6 pack, but are blessed with good facial structure --- wanna take a guess at their dating life? Hint: its quite the opposite from most guys here
Again, see my point directly above
Chad-tier and Tyrone-tier kids are already having sex by fucking middle school

This is the most retarded out of all of them. Explain all the fucking chads I have to go to school with, then.

In all fairness Chad probably doesn't hit a proverbial wall so to speak. If you're Chad you can be 40 and fucking 20 something toilets. If you're anything else you'll be rotting alone your entire life. Peak though lmao fuck no they just live on easy mode from cradle to grave.

This is the most retarded out of all of them. Explain all the fucking chads I have to go to school with, then.
"They're just exceptions. They'll be jealous of you in your 30s because they didn't put in the work."

In all fairness Chad probably doesn't hit a proverbial wall so to speak. If you're Chad you can be 40 and fucking 20 something toilets. If you're anything else you'll be rotting alone your entire life. Peak though lmao fuck no they just live on easy mode from cradle to grave.
Norwood

It's actually even worse than just not having the genetics means you won't get positive results - you will get negative results. If you are physically unattractive, with poor social skills (autism/schizo) etc., you are going to get harsh rejections, if not girls summoning White Knights/security/bouncers/cops, and recording and posting you on Social Media. You will get fucked up mentally as well as the physical consequences. It's like banging your head against a wall, thinking if you just bang hard and long enough you will break through. :blackpill:
Accurate.

And even then frame is genetic. a 14 inch biacromial width ricecel is never gonna turn into david laid by buying a membership at planet fitness

chad doesn't have to abide by any of these, proof redpill is soy cope

My favorite: "its a numbers game bro" after 100th rejection