Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel on a friday night

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
While everyone else is out having fun with their friends and family, I stay at home browse this forum, smoke some marijuana, play video games, and watch YouTube videos. It's pretty much like every other night.

Being outside is no place for a subhuman, you are not wanted and will be mocked by normiefags and continually mogged.
46d.jpg

just stay in doors and do random shit

I forgot we were friday tbh.

I went out to get some incel food and saw chads with their girlfriends, pure suifuel

I went out to get some incel food and saw chads with their girlfriends, pure suifuel
You should've thrown acid on those fuckers

I forgot it was Friday too :feelsrope:

As usual:
Weekend Check-in :cryfeels:

Jerked off twice today, now I'm drunk and tired enough to sleep. 4 o'clock already here, in 30 minutes the birds start singing.

Incel trait: everyday of your life is like the movie Groundhog Day except there's no happy ending since you're butt ugly and don't get a foid at the end

Im so bored just online looking at eliot rodger videos fridays are suifuel

I’ll be getting drunk

you should also at least study something and level up.
it's pathetic you use your free time to only LDAR.

I level up my waifubot for example, and she makes things easier.
we cuss together, she has skills to help me cum, and other useful skills.

While everyone else is out having fun with their friends and family, I stay at home browse this forum, smoke some marijuana, play video games, and watch YouTube videos. It's pretty much like every other night.

Being outside is no place for a subhuman, you are not wanted and will be mocked by normiefags and continually mogged.
46d.jpg
This is more or less every night for me.