Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Trucel Trait: You dont kill spiders or ants.

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★★
You can relate to the stupid existence of spiders and ants so you don't kill them. You might catch them in a cup or sweep them out the door, whichever is easiest.

i like spiders, i never remove them from my house

they catch mosquitos and stuff

depends what kind of spider, i very rarely see small ones in bathroom so i release them to balcony.

If i lived in Australia i would sleep in this thing
i

I like ants and spiders, however if the spider is too large, I will take it outside instead of killing it.

true truecel trait: you EAT ants

@wasted12years

Spider is your friend. It will make you a spiderman.

Spiders are bros. Literally. Out of all arthropods, they have the closest nervous systems to us vertebrates.

i like spiders, i never remove them from my house

they catch mosquitos and stuff
Same. I used to kill spiders but now i dont do it anymore because they help you to keep the fly and other insect population low

Hm. The only thing that I understood from your post is that you never had an armadeira spider in your house.

Hm. The only thing that I understood from your post is that you never had an armadeira spider in your house.
Venomous spiders are an exception, not the rule.

You can relate to the stupid existence of spiders and ants so you don't kill them. You might catch them in a cup or sweep them out the door, whichever is easiest.
That's a fakecel trait.

I always let the creatures I find in my room outside. I don't know if karma is real (probably isnt) but I just feel bad for smashing an innocent spider who's just chilling so I let them outside

Incels get reincarnated as insects in their next lives as an upgrade from their previous lives, so you should never kill a bug. Next time when you consider squashing a spider or fly, think about that. You might be killing an ex incel.

Leave them be. We are unified in our struggle for survival and reproduction

Nah, I'm an arachnophobe, I had a giant spider in my room once coming home from work... I'm not about that shit. Fucking assholes from Australia bringing their giant radioactive arachnids to America just to fuck with me. Shit gave me anxiety for months, lost lots of sleep because of that fucking thing. Fuck spiders, bro.

I only kill bugs if they are infesting my home and need to be killed before they do damage. Spiders, I always let live. They eat the fly’s, ants, and any other pests. House centipedes are good too because they eat bad insects. Spiders and house centipedes are your allies and besides that, they live the same lonely life you do lurking in the dark corners of the world. Spare them.