Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: pepole stare at you in public

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
I think pepole know this, its water and obvious as fuck.
Old white women stare at me in the bus and look disgusted but when i look back they turn their head away and their face turns white. Fucking pussies.

Their time is running out and they busy themselves with staring at pepole they dont consider human. Boomers are partionaly responsible for inkwelldom

Tagging bitch ahh niggas:
@Ron.Belgrade
Idk who else kek

back when i didnt have a drivers license i would take the bus

then when the bus was full often i experienced that foids would rather stand then sit next to me :feelsbadman:

then when the bus was full often i experienced that foids would rather stand then sit next to me :feelsbadman:
Dude this one redhead sat next to me i was blushing the whole time.
She smelled so fucking good i love redheads

She smelled so fucking good
Image 2024 05 13 022530998

This couple gave me a death stare while I stood next to them on the bus stop, I never said a word nor did I do anything weird.
I wish nothing but agony for all normies and foids I should have pushed them both onto oncoming traffic :feelsree:

This couple gave me a death stare while I stood next to them on the bus stop, I never said a word nor did I do anything weird.
I wish nothing but agony for all normies and foids I should have pushed them both onto oncoming traffic :feelsree:
Uhhhmmmmm....yeah!??? You DIRTY inkweell were disturbing their right to fucking in the bus??!!!!!!!!!!! Let that sink in:feels::feels::feels::soy::soy:

Females peek over their shoulders at me everytime they pass by, as if I am about to abduct them or something.

how the fuck was this exact thread made not even 2 months ago

When autists stare at normies it's creepy, but when normies hit us with the fluoride stare it's perfectly fine. Very cool double standards.

e75.jpg

I hate being looked at

I see them stare and i look at them in return and then look away, Its creepy.

nice lain avi
sERial KEK

I think pepole know this, its water and obvious as fuck.
Old white women stare at me in the bus and look disgusted but when i look back they turn their head away and their face turns white. Fucking pussies.

Their time is running out and they busy themselves with staring at pepole they dont consider human. Boomers are partionaly responsible for inkwelldom

Tagging bitch ahh niggas:
@Ron.Belgrade
Idk who else kek
I'm normie in looks so i'm invisible

Relatable

One funny thing about people staring at me is, that if I listened to bluepilled retards it would mean I have girls who like me. But that’s if I believed in retard philosophy

I hate being alive tbh

They sometimes look at me, but if I look at them they immediately turn their faces elsewhere
You should look at them. Make them know that its not Something to do

Females peek over their shoulders at me everytime they pass by, as if I am about to abduct them or something.
Incel & alien coalition when? It's over for aliencels

Attachments

• ccbf5aef5aa4.jpg
    ccbf5aef5aa4.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1
Welcome back @bus27jihad

Welcome back @bus27jihad

Welcome back @bus27jihad

there was a basedcel here who took a photo of the person staring at him and posted it here :society::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

i’ve been stared at a few times, although when I turn and ask them “can I help you?” they usually turn away embarrassed