Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You can relate with Greg Haffley

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I read the diary of a wimpy kid as a kid/teen and now thinking about this years later, this book is a nuclear blackpill. Greg is a truecel: he is short, has a crooked back, is likely on the spectrum and looks sad/confused most of the time. His only friend is an autistic fatcel who he always treats like shit. He keeps simping and going for the school Stacy (Holly) but cant even approach her without looking like the biggest sperg. Meanwhile his brother Rodrick is a dark triad tallfag who is easily HTN+ and lifemogs him into oblivion.

Yeah, 100%. But he is bluepilled/redpilled af tho.

Fregley is the true trucel not Greg

Fregley is the true trucel not Greg
Read diary of a wimpy kid 7 nigga, he was forced to gaymaxx in gym class and danced with another dude because every girl he asked out rejected him

He had to literally share the only girl who was willing to fdate him with his fatcel friend rupert and later even got cucked by him brutally

Rodrick is a dark triad tallfag who is easily HTN+ and lifemogs him into oblivion
even as an irl celebrity, foids drool over him

Read diary of a wimpy kid 7 nigga, he was forced to gaymaxx in gym class and danced with another dude because every girl he asked out rejected him
brutal

Truecel trait you read all the books as a kid but can't remember a single thing from them.

I did, doesn't change what I said

Never heard of this guy before

i wanna re-read the DOAWK books, they were my childhood

I remember finding him rather relatable in elementary school and still find him pretty relatable today

20240514 165018

Only real niggas got this one :feelzez:

do you think greg would join this forum
Yes, because he was aware about the importance of looks, he noticed the prettyboy "Bryce" get all the foids in his middle school

The average incel on this forum is more similar to Chirag. They made a joke where the currycel is invisible to everyone around him because he's a short ethnic :feelskek:

The average incel on this forum is more similar to Chirag. They made a joke where the currycel is invisible to everyone around him because he's a short ethnic :feelskek:
Brootal, i dont remember him at all. This is probably how invisible the average Pajeet is to society

He got clowned on for his height on the third page of the first book. Absolutely over for Chiragcels

IMG 20240515 205041237

I might reread the books now I feel like they could be pretty funny reading them with a blackpilled perspective

Ive noticed alot of incels like the books like dbdr