Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly male virgins like us will nevER get to go to the county fair with our gfs

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
EvER since I was a boy, I have wanted to go to my local county fair with a femgroid (anywhere in America would do fine). Since I am an ugly subhuman who does not look like Zac Efron, I am doomed to being treated like I am less than dog feces. Femgroids are the gatekeepers of sex, and ugly incel virgins who do not look like Justin Bieber will not be allowed past the gates of sex.

I am very upset that I always have to go to the fair with my mothER, makes me want to open a sorority house door in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2.

One year at the fair - I ran into an old bully of mine, he was with his gf and I was with my mom. I want to rope.

Joker 360 - by myself, yeah, cope until I rope:

View: https://youtu.be/zuBtvZyODzY?feature=shared

EvER since I was a boy, I have wanted to go to my local county fair with a femgroid (anywhere in America would do fine). Since I am an ugly subhuman who does not look like Zac Efron, I am doomed to being treated like I am less than dog feces. Femgroids are the gatekeepers of sex, and ugly incel virgins who do not look like Justin Bieber will not be allowed past the gates of sex.

I am very upset that I always have to go to the fair with my mothER, makes me want to open a sorority house door in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2.

One year at the fair - I ran into an old bully of mine, he was with his gf and I was with my mom. I want to rope.

Joker 360 - by myself, yeah, cope until I rope:

View: https://youtu.be/zuBtvZyODzY?feature=shared

Seriously looks like a fucking rave.

Did he recognize you back? That would've been suifuel if that happened to me. But then again, being forgotten just reminds you of how worthless you are because of your looks.

I like to go to the county fair, and look at the high school yearbooks, every school in the county displays them at the fair every year. I like to creep on the foids, and look at the young roast beef coming up.

Did he recognize you back? That would've been suifuel if that happened to me. But then again, being forgotten just reminds you of how worthless you are because of your looks.
Of course, he saw me first. You know how it is with guys, especially aftER high school - we are like retired athletes, “Now that the career is ovER, we can play cards togethER (not incels of course).”

He had that, “I started drinking beer - so I’m nicer to people” vibe to him, he was very respectful, this was like way back in the year 2014, I was about five years removed from graduation.

fuck off with these daily reminders, im down already
:feelsUgh::dafuckfeels::feelsohgod::feelsrope:

I love my mother but at some point going out with just her, its just suifuel

I'd be scared of all these rides anyway (still sad)

Of course, he saw me first. You know how it is with guys, especially aftER high school - we are like retired athletes, “Now that the career is ovER, we can play cards togethER (not incels of course).”

He had that, “I started drinking beer - so I’m nicer to people” vibe to him, he was very respectful, this was like way back in the year 2014, I was about five years removed from graduation.
hes getting his stress relieved every night

Absolutely brutal :feelscry:

There used to be many things I thought I would do with my girlfriend... :cryfeels:

The county fair in the area I live in is super popular. Everyone goes there....except for me
I have never gone. I have no one to go with

The county fair in the area I live in is super popular. Everyone goes there....except for me
I have never gone. I have no one to go with
Yeah, if it were not for my mom, I would have nevER gone to mine.

fuck off with these daily reminders, im down already
:feelsUgh::dafuckfeels::feelsohgod::feelsrope:
I few milimeters of jawbone is the difference

Before and After

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back