Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over USMC Blackcel arrested for making comments to shoot white people up

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
23 yr marine, he complained about having it hard as a nigger male and vowed to shoot up establishments. He was jealous of whites being 'rich' and wanted to shoot them.

He also complained about being lonely and depressed, and in the below picture, ranted about young men having it hard. (Although he seems to be a furfag? Could be trolling idk)

He apparently shot a cat, so I'm not a fan of him; I wouldn't mind violence on "human" beings, especially normies but animals are innocent.

Curious comment (more pics at the reddit link)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/1crgz1s/comments_made_by_joshua_cobb_on_wpd_which_is_one/

comments-made-by-joshua-cobb-on-wpd-which-is-one-of-the-v0-h3ildt1cva0d1.jpg

Last edited:
Based fuck white people

He got groomed by military mind control techniques most likely

He apparently shot a cat, so I'm not a fan of him; I wouldn't mind violence on "human" beings, especially normies but animals are innocent
All humans need to be genocided for the animals sake (IN GTA)

23 yr marine, he complained about having it hard as a nigger male and vowed to shoot up establishments. He was jealous of whites being 'rich' and wanted to shoot them.

He also complained about being lonely and depressed, and in the below picture, ranted about young men having it hard. (Although he seems to be a furfag? Could be trolling idk)

He apparently shot a cat, so I'm not a fan of him; I wouldn't mind violence on "human" beings, especially normies but animals are innocent.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/1crgz1s/comments_made_by_joshua_cobb_on_wpd_which_is_one/

It’s over for blacks as well as ethnics, no hope for us in the west

It’s over for blacks as well as ethnics, no hope for us in the west
West is heaven for niggers

other ethnics not so much, thank paki immigrants and other undesirable for ruining ethnics reputation

"Not my heckin caterino!"

Total Nigger Death.

West is heaven for niggers

other ethnics not so much, thank paki immigrants and other undesirable for ruining ethnics reputation
Online maybe, not irl

Jfl at the furry rights comment.

Based tbh, I’m tired of being hated just for being black. The degenerate nig nog thugs ruin it for all the actually decent blacks. Nobody takes into account that it’s not all blacks that act like animals because the overwhelming majority ruins it for us.

Damn Muricans prosecuted a nigger for once ? Times is changing.

@Biowaste Removal :feelswhat:

@Biowaste Removal :feelswhat:
Not that i like niggers. i hate everyone. I wouldnt really give a shit if this dude actually went ER because it would just mean more normies dead. All dead normies is good. In video game only, like overwatch or call of duty mw3 of course.

not gonna lie i fucking hate niggers but i kind of understand this dude

but he shouldnt have killed a cat to be honest

>they mentioned his race

Memoryhole incoming

Not that i like niggers. i hate everyone. I wouldnt really give a shit if this dude actually went ER because it would just mean more normies dead. All dead normies is good. In video game only, like overwatch or call of duty mw3 of course.
Fair enough- if his intentions were for anything but what they were, I would say he's based/

Disgusting NiggER , should be put to death.

If only he knew what thugmaxxing is… They have the second ugliest faces but because of the media, their high t, and reputation for being thugs thugmaxxing can ascend even the ugliest one.