Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel VIRGIN WIFES ARE A MUST

SalveMatteo

SalveMatteo

USELEES FLESH
★★★
WE DESERVED VIRGIN WIFES FOR OUR SUFFERING :feelsree: :feelsree:

WERE VIRGINS TOO
I WANT A VIRGIN WIFE
I DONT WANT A USED TOILET

THAT BEEF PUSSY ISN'T GONNA BE GOOD FUCKING IT:feelspuke::feelspuke:

WE SUFFERED LONG ENOUGH
I DEMAND A VIRGIN WIFE
WE DESERVE VIRGINS

WE LACK THE BASIC NEED OF LOVE
THATS OUR COMPENSATION :reeeeee:

No girl is virgin keep coping what you should want is legalized grape and legalized no age consent

You're an incel. You don't get to make demands like that. You look like a retard doing that.

I just want anyone who loves me and doesn't abuse me and with whom I could start a family.

i get not wanting to date some absolutely blown out slut whose been with 5000 men and her entire life revolves around going to clubs and getting fucked by random men but as an incel settling for like 1-5 minimum is the reality if you can even get anything ever

You sound like a volcel asking for so much

Cuck moment from you part 344567898
Not at all. Facing reality straight on and acting accordingly is the essence of the blackpill.
Wanting a virgin gf while being an incel and knowing very well that virgin girls don't even exist anymore is delusional and irrational, which is bluepilled and cucked.

Last edited:
Virgin girls simply dont exist they all fucked and unpure

Not at all. Facing reality straight on and acting accordingly is the essence of the blackpill.
Wanting a virgin gf while being an incel and knowing very well that virgin girls don't even exist anymore is delusional and irrational, which is bluepilled and cucked.
you sound like a IT cuck + youve been making self hating posts eversince im here.
care to explain?
ik virgin girls after 14 basically dont exist. but its a nice demand !

you sound like a IT cuck + youve been making self hating posts eversince im here.
care to explain?
ik virgin girls after 14 basically dont exist. but its a nice demand !
"you sound like xyz" is a reddit gaslighting tactic.
I do not sound like anything.
Your personal perception of me sounding like something is your problem, not mine.

Irrational, unrealistic demands are not nice, they're braindead.
There's really nothing more to add here.

I mean its not like we have a choice between women anyways. Our lives are officially over.

WE DESERVED VIRGIN WIFES FOR OUR SUFFERING :feelsree: :feelsree:

WERE VIRGINS TOO
I WANT A VIRGIN WIFE
I DONT WANT A USED TOILET

THAT BEEF PUSSY ISN'T GONNA BE GOOD FUCKING IT:feelspuke::feelspuke:

WE SUFFERED LONG ENOUGH
I DEMAND A VIRGIN WIFE
WE DESERVE VIRGINS

WE LACK THE BASIC NEED OF LOVE
THATS OUR COMPENSATION :reeeeee:

You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning on a sunny day than to find a virgin femoid that's attracted to you.