Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was I just really high or was I getting IOIs today?

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

3 high
★★★★★
I’m pretty fucked up right now cause I’m a junkie to cope with my depression. I’ve been getting these vapes recently that supposedly have anamita muscaria extract in them and some delta 8 thc or whatever. Well I was hitting one of those today and I had an appointment with my psychiatrist scheduled. Now I’ve gotten a new psychiatrist some months ago. My old one was some short old Pakistani or Indian guy, but this new one is a young tall blond haired blue eyed woman. Honestly beautiful like a high tier Becky. So I saw her today and got a ride with my Medicaid leech insurance cause I can’t drive. Now during our meeting she’ll ask me questions about my mental health and I’m pretty upfront and honest even admitting to wanting to be dead most days. Now here’s where I think 1 IOI happens is she tells me she thinks I look fancy and I just respond I do? And she says I look nice. I just had a grey collard shirt on and some reddish purpleish jeans. We finish our meeting and on my way to leave out the door she tells me that I smell nice. I just say thanks. Now before this meeting I had to see this black nurse to check my pulse and stuff. She was dark skinned and thick nice big tits and ass. I swear to god I saw her glance down at my crotch pretty soon after she first called me over. At one point she put her hand on my arm while taking some vitals and it felt like heaven. Then the last thing that happened at this trip I had to my outpatient mental health center was that I was coming into the building from vaping nicotine outside to get some water from the fountain to drink and when I was turning the corner this somewhat young blonde girl says I’m sorry sir cause we come somewhat close to bumping each other. I’m not usually called sir. If anything I’ve been referred to as kid and I’m 25 years old. I’m really fucked up right now but I think today was a good day

high
don't need to read to know

Are you retarded, OP?

Are you retarded, OP?
To clarify:
You are her client, she was just being polite.
Reality is, the woman is an educated, well-payed therapist and you're just one of her mentally ill loser freaks she wants to help because she feels sorry for them. She wouldn't touch you with a 10 feet pole when it comes to romantic relationship.
Just like the other women weren't giving you IOIs, they were just polite.

Is OP Zoloft sucks?

Dude smokes mushroom vapes and wonders why he is imagining shit all day long

She is nice to you because its her job, dont get high on copium