Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Was the world naive to all this shit pre-2015? I mean PUA was so big in the 2000s and thats cringe

?

• yes, and men had no idea, and female nature was nerfed pre cellphone

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • no the world knew about this all even before ER

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
More ostensibly to me it means that men didnt know shit about female psychology, or women were wayyy more impressionable.

More ostensibly to me it means that men didnt know shit about female psychology, or women were wayyy more impressionable.
since ancient history they all didn't know.

It was always there but became more widespread with the growth of the internet and social media especially.

Female nature wasnt nerfed, they were keep fucking the same chad in the block since 1930s, but the men didnt know about that, so they thought females were simply not sexual.

I don't say how you could say it wasn't as bad back then. Females didn't have access to a gajilliom men so they would not be hoes and everyone was looksmaxxed unless they lived in a shitty rural town

I don't say how you could say it wasn't as bad back then. Females didn't have access to a gajilliom men so they would not be hoes and everyone was looksmaxxed unless they lived in a shitty rural town
Do you feel bad for the people who work hard today who have a brainless dad from an shitty rural town

Female nature wasnt nerfed, they were keep fucking the same chad in the block since 1930s, but the men didnt know about that, so they thought females were simply not sexual.
And men were rubes who thought they were going to his place to kiss him or cuddle or some shit. It was an open secret among women and chads.

And men were rubes who thought they were going to his place to kiss him or cuddle or some shit. It was an open secret among women and chads.
Aren’t women more sexual

Some people knew, but most people didn’t know

Everyone knows, but most people delude themselves

men are simps so they keep making up things like 'PUA' to pretend that foids follow some kind of deep logic, which simp males can base their own lives on. players have some dumb ideal of an 'alpha male,' and pretend that's a superior form of life bc foids supposedly like it. it's not surprising that so many redpillers are closet (?) faggots that follow andrew tate, etc., nowadays

and male feminists and bluepillers believe that foids are attracted to being 'respected' and 'treated like a human' or sth, so they find purpose in idk becoming more soy and collecting Reddit karma or sth. this has no endgame, bc they will never be the soycuck god of reddit (because I am)

IRL foids are degen and retarded, so all of that is a dead end

what foids find attractive is determined ultimately by looks. what foids get into relationshits with depends on other social factors, such as betabuxx, celebs, etc., but if there's no physical attraction then there's no love

men are simps so they keep making up things like 'PUA' to pretend that foids follow some kind of deep logic, which simp males can base their own lives on. players have some dumb ideal of an 'alpha male,' and pretend that's a superior form of life bc foids supposedly like it. it's not surprising that so many redpillers are closet (?) faggots that follow andrew tate, etc., nowadays

and male feminists and bluepillers believe that foids are attracted to being 'respected' and 'treated like a human' or sth, so they find purpose in idk becoming more soy and collecting Reddit karma or sth. this has no endgame, bc they will never be the soycuck god of reddit (because I am)

IRL foids are degen and retarded, so all of that is a dead end

what foids find attractive is determined ultimately by looks. what foids get into relationshits with depends on other social factors, such as betabuxx, celebs, etc., but if there's no physical attraction then there's no love
Women are human and we characterize people overall by them being a good prop for a movie we want to be in face height voice etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back