Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need male-only schools with the aim of having those male students to get into politics and influential positions to make society conservative.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
As the current education system in the U.S. is collapsing, many are homeschooling their children. This seems like a good opportunity and time to revert to the old schools that existed back in the day, those that existed in the countrysides with only one teacher.

If we could do this, which I’m committed to possibly doing—at least for my children—then we could mold male students to be conservative and to eventually get them involved in politics and law-making to bring an end to LGBT, feminism, leftism, woke ideology, misandry, political correctness, sexual immorality, etc.

Even though these men would probably struggle socializing with women (as they would attend male-only schools), the main goal would be to get them into influential positions to start turning the tide of modern society.

PS: I’m thinking of this as it’s my goal to one day buy land to live on. I hope I’ll be able to establish a sort of mini-academy. Maybe this could grow from there and possibly influence other people.

Most American voters are women and LGBTQ faggots. Even if all men suddenly turned cuckservative overnight, nothing will ever happen.

Also, all your students will forget your teachings the second a foid gives them even an ounce of attention.

Most American voters are women and LGBTQ faggots. Even if all men suddenly turned cuckservative overnight, nothing will ever happen.

Also, all your students will forget your teachings the second a foid gives them even an ounce of attention.
This right here. We need to control women first and foremost, both for political, social, and reproductive reasons.
Also, the second is a brutal truth. Just look at Jon fucking Snow; the motherfucker broke the Night's Watch the moment he sniffed some Wilding pussy. JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back