Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill we wouldn't stand a chance even if personality really mattered

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
I think this is a theory, since I judge by myself, if I got my hands on a foid, I would be incredibly jealous of her, after that, accordingly, she will simply choose someone who is confident in himself (of course, handsome, an ugly one will never be confident in himself, he will cope in public, realizing in his heart what trash he is), and how can one not be jealous when you look like a piece of crap, and she has chad's among her followers and subscriptions?

you can't have a good personality if you've been treated like shit all your life because of your looks

Because of non-NT :feelstastyman:

you can't have a good personality if you've been treated like shit all your life because of your looks
Ive seen multiple people here mention personality is purely genetic too

I wouldn't say purely. But it's heavily influenced by genetics.
I have the same personality as a relative who died before I was born, and some family members have similar traits even if we were raised differently.

I think this is a lie, my personality has developed this way because of my life, I have my own interests, my own behavior, my father and grandfather are very aggressive, when my aggression is zero, I won’t even try to compare myself with my mother, their thinking is distant from me, a person forms it, the only thing that can be in terms of personality in genetics is confidence, and only if you received it thanks to the high testosterone genetically inherent in you

I think this is a theory, since I judge by myself, if I got my hands on a foid, I would be incredibly jealous of her, after that, accordingly, she will simply choose someone who is confident in himself (of course, handsome, an ugly one will never be confident in himself, he will cope in public, realizing in his heart what trash he is), and how can one not be jealous when you look like a piece of crap, and she has chad's among her followers and subscriptions?
Im an autisit so its over anwyay

Only if one has unshattering self esteem and confidence + be hung or rich can make up for subhuman looks. I checked out of being hopeful years ago and try to get by with high doses of SSRIS and trying to ignore and punish my urges.

My personality is too good for these foids

nah

most people don't even have a personality tbh

wouldn't be as difficult for inkies if they weren't excluded from the start

Chad doesn't follow some retarded online crap from stupid foids, he fucks them instead while he's not actually meeting his buddies or winning any sports trophies.
Btw some drunkard told me once: "You can not fuck somebody's personality!"
It's simple as that. Foids live by this rule. And this will never change.