Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you guys think about Wheat Waffles leaving YouTube?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Title. I personally think that it's over for the bp community.In the near future, we may witness the departure of great blackpillars such as Tails, Rehab, and possibly others.

Why he's leaving JewTube? Give context.

it's over for the bp community

Nah, the blackpill has extended a lot that WheatWaffles is irrelevant.

Why he's leaving JewTube? Give context.

Nah, the blackpill has extended a lot that WheatWaffles is irrelevant.
He isn't making much profit from it anymore and decided to move on (legit said in video) because it takes up too much of his time for too little return, but he's going to be selling a blackpill book and still doing face ratings.

Title. I personally think that it's over for the bp community.In the near future, we may witness the departure of great blackpillars such as Tails, Rehab, and possibly others.
Soy waffles was never BPed, he was a redpill grifter.

WW is a dirty yahoodi and is bacically Black pill for normies

Probably collected enough jewish shekkles from incels to build wealth outside of jewtube

I say he deserves it after everything he has gone through, people criticize him for watering down the blackpill but I think that's just an inescapable side effect of exposing this knowledge to the masses
He got doxxed and his parent's trash talked him in mainstream media outlets because of his views, I think that he deserves to move on and enjoy what remains of his youth

He got doxxed and his parent's trash talked him in mainstream media outlets because of his views
Perhaps this contributed to his departure, and the reasons he provided in the video weren't genuine.

He isn't making much profit from it anymore and decided to move on (legit said in video) because it takes up too much of his time for too little return, but he's going to be selling a blackpill book and still doing face ratings.
Normies gonna norm, huh?

Perhaps this contributed to his departure, and the reasons he provided in the video weren't genuine.
Well he said he wanted to enjoy what remains of his youth and that he wasted too much time making YouTube videos not to mention that he ran out of ideas anyway, all those reasons seem pretty genuine to me
But yeah family betrayal probably hit the hardest and it was like two weeks ago

Well he said he wanted to enjoy what remains of his youth and that he wasted too much time making YouTube videos not to mention that he ran out of ideas anyway, all those reasons seem pretty genuine to me
But yeah family betrayal probably hit the hardest and it was like two weeks ago
He could've continued making videos by uploading fewer of them, but I didn't expect him to completely stop.

I don't give a fuck not a single fuck

Soy waffles was never BPed, he was a redpill grifter.

He got doxxed and his parent's trash talked him in mainstream media outlets because of his views, I think that he deserves to move on and enjoy what remains of his youth
The first thing I thought was he can't stand the heat. He isn't willing to go fully over to the 'Dark Side' (White Nationalism/Nazism/Conspiracy exposer), with all the persecution that brings for someone with his profile, so he's retreated most of the way to Normieland to relieve the pressure.

His parents whining about him in the media probably helped contribute to this. Even if he did water down some points for normies, what he spread is definitely better than the redpill. 100 Blackpill Beliefs in One Video, is a great introduction to the topic. He should have split them up and posted them to TikTok for young, frustrated boys to see.
High IQ, honestly. When you publish dozens and dozens of videos of all scientific blackpill, There is little you can do except repeat yourself.
I wouldn't be surprised if FACEandLMSstopped posting for the same reason

He's right about the age pill. It's a waste of his time talking over and over about the blackpill at 22 years old when he's not sub 5. He makes most of his money from the face ratings, youtube is pointless for him. The article that doxxed him probably played a part in him quitting too.