Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What dreams did you have when you were kids?

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
What are those dreams that left you sleepless on hot summer nights while you perceived the passage of time like children?

Dreams as in either what happens when we go into REM sleep, or as in our aspirations?

I never dreamt, because I subconsciously knew it was over even at a young age.

Aspirations, yes.
I think the first one I had was an astronaut: I also wanted to be a fireman, then it was something in the Air Force, I think.

I think the first one I had was an astronaut: I also wanted to be a fireman, then it was something in the Air Force, I think.
Do you still like the world of aeronautics?

Sometimes, I like to play flight simulators and fly on flight networks; it's fun

My dream when I was a kid, and still is today, is to hope the pain would finally stop.

My dream when I was a kid, and still is today, is to hope the pain would finally stop.
What hurts you? Beyond the reason that unites us here, which is our inceldom. What makes you suffer in this life?

What hurts you? Beyond the reason that unites us here, which is our inceldom. What makes you suffer in this life?
Constantly treated with disdain and ostracized by society, dysfunctional family I have to deal with until one of us dies, and schizophrenia, although this has improved compared to when I was a teen.

I was a rather morose and sober child (maybe partly due to my religious upbringing), and I was kind of an "incel" even before I began to desire girls—certain tendencies and habits, and I would identify with characters who weren't intended to be likable. I've thought about making a post about this. Crazy creepshot by the way, it shouldn't be legal to wear such attire in public.

Didn't have any just wanted to live in a dream world away from society

By dreams...? I'm assuming you mean that stuff appears while you sleep?

Anyway, I can't remember much of it (a lot of the dreams I had when I was a kid happened so fast that I forget about them, but now as I'm older I hardly even remember the recent dreams I had. The dreams I can currently remember are basically go through a normal day again but one or two weird things happening). As an adult, sometimes I don't know if I'm in a dream as well. However, the only dreams I remember as a kid are the bad ones (because they stick out like thorns on the shaft of roses), basically nightmares... where I get eaten by animals, monsters, or get killed by someone else. Sometimes, I'd get too scared, and I'd leave the light of the hall way on because of the bad dreams I had. I always thought being in a room of darkness was too scary and I think this carried on into my early teens, but then I stopped or perhaps subconciously that was the time when I fully succumbed to the darkness (metaphorically speaking).

Last edited:
By dreams...? I'm assuming you mean that stuff appears while you sleep?

Anyway, I can't remember much of it. However, the only dreams I remember are the bad ones (because they stick out like thorns on the shaft of roses), basically nightmares... where I get eaten by animals, monsters, or get killed by someone else. Sometimes, I'd get too scared, and I'd leave the light of the hall way on because of the bad dreams I had. I always thought being in a room of darkness was too scary and I think this carried on into my early teens, but then I stopped or perhaps subconciously that was the time when I fully succumbed to the darkness (metaphorically speaking).
I meant "dreams" as the highest aspirations in life.

I just remembered it was either a fantasy adventure where I had a group of friends that cared for me kind of like pokemon. It was mainly based on shows I would watch on tv or books and stuff where I had could go to fascinating places and go and do what I wanted. Either that or I had a regular dream as a kid that I was loved by an older teen girl who would take me with her friends to go places with not a care in the world.

Those were all fantasy to cope with my reality I just did not know at that point.

I just remembered it was either a fantasy adventure where I had a group of friends that cared for me kind of like pokemon. It was mainly based on shows I would watch on tv or books and stuff where I had could go to fascinating places and go and do what I wanted. Either that or I had a regular dream as a kid that I was loved by an older teen girl who would take me with her friends to go places with not a care in the world.

Those were all fantasy to cope with my reality I just did not know at that point.
:fuk:. Beyond brutal. This really hurt me because I had this kind of fantasies when I was a kid/young-teen.