Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to her?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

You know the tune
★★★★★
The question

She beared his aggressiveness, she can fix him tee hee

She got mauled and devoured by a wild bear because the manhating feminists brainwashed her into thinking literally all men are evil psycho cannibal rapists.

She got mauled and devoured by a wild bear because the manhating feminists brainwashed her into thinking literally all men are evil psycho cannibal rapists.
:feelsdevil:

The bear left her alone because he respects women and doesn’t have toxic masculinity

Lol is that from one of those shitty mobile games? :feelshehe:

Reminds me of Gauntlet: Dark Legacy. :waitwhat:

You left the group chat without permission, except to get visited by some gentlemen wlthin the next 24 hours

You left the group chat without permission, except to get visited by some gentlemen wlthin the next 24 hours
You started bitching and trashing me, Thought we were friends, Not gonna be in a VC to get trashtalked, Normies give me enough of that aleredy.

Screenshot 20240512 235906

he wanted to hand her this note

You started bitching and trashing me, Thought we were friends, Not gonna be in a VC to get trashtalked, Normies give me enough of that aleredy.
I dont know what you are talking about and im serious

Dnr you lpnely coper faggot joker wofshipper hope you het banned

I dont know what you are talking about and im serious
Then it was the other guy, I joined the VC, Said hi and then some guy started going off on me
telling me about my one mistake that i forgot to turn detection rate to 75 which is easily fixable
by switching to pistol with silencer and removing armor, Then he started telling me i sound
drunk and high,, Theres a reason i dont join Voicechat, Nope idk who it was then but im sure as shit not playing with him again.

The voice was eerily similiar to one of your voiceclip and german accent, Im not getting
involved. the laugh and snickering and the sheer narcissism in the voice like the person
wanted to ruin my day, Fuck that.

It would not be a enjoyable expierience for me if i have to fight this retard thru the whole game
just hearing that voice like the annoying pollack kid in the polar express on the train.

Im not joining any further voicechats.

she chose the bearpill