Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What kind of gf/wife do you want?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
What would be your ideal gf/wife? Describe her and post pics as well.

Id post pics of my crush but she would find them

Also plz support Jews and communism for curry liberation from white oppresssion

*IDEAL FOID (I will settle for almost any foid that is willing to give me a chance)

Are you talking about physical appearance or personality?

Id post pics of my crush but she would find them
Ok then post pics of a girl who looks similar to her. Use Yandex to generate similar pics.

Adult Caucasian Foid that is dramatic and pouty like a humorously perpetually angry little girl and who is a highly attractive blonde with big tits and a crooked smile.

Adult Foid that is dramatic and pouty like a humorously perpetually angry little girl an who is a highly attractive blonde with big tits and a crooked smile.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsping: :lasereyes:

Younger, shorter than me
Virgin
Doesn't use social media
Stays inside

Also plz support Jews and communism for curry liberation from white oppresssion
Curries and other shitskins are oppressed by their own genetics not Whites. Even if Whites left them alone, curries would still suffer, in fact, they would suffer more.

04b
Illyasviel von Einzbern is an absolutely perfect goddess. She's intelligent, kind, beautiful, fun, and sweet as a strawberry. I would be the luckiest man in the world to be with her.

Curries and other shitskins are oppressed by their own genetics not Whites. Even if Whites left them alone, curries would still suffer, in fact, they would suffer more.
jews are your best hope for touch white vagina

i dunno, cant think of any.

Must be a gamer, have interest in anime, must be technological literate, have actual personality, nerdy,not be ugly or overweight.
That's all

Must be a gamer, have interest in anime, must be technological literate, have actual personality, nerdy,not be ugly or overweight.
That's all

Four letters: QTpi
I haven't talked to a girl in a year so it's hard to imagine what a girlfriend would be like

I would want someone who is kind, honest and fair. Someone who is interested in science and maybe has a science or engineering-related job she likes and wants to talk about. She should be neither completely lazy so she doesn't want to do anything, but also not extremely ambitious, i.e. always wanting to do something productive all the time and she should be fair, so demand a similar amount of effort from me compared to what she wants to provide. She should be horny and cuddly and often want to have sex and to cuddle. She should support me when I am in need (and of course I would also be willing to support her in that case). Obviously she should be loyal and not cheat on me. She should not be controlling or greedy or violent. Obviously she should have similar interests. I now think I would want her to play video games, but if I could do other stuff with her I'm not sure I would actually need that.

Looks-wise, the perfect wife would someone who is a bit, but not much, shorter than me. I have something for redheads with green or blue eyes, so that would be great as well. Obviously she should be generically "good looking", especially in the face and have lots of hair. She should have smooth, pale skin. She should have some, but not huge tits and not that much ass. She should be normal weight or somewhat chubby, but not obese or extremely slim.

Cute khhv introverted loyal latina

Ashley Grahams only

Tall like at least 180 blond hair blue eyes and masculine facial features. Those are the most attractive physical traits and I want my children to have them to have a better life.

Tall like at least 180 blond hair blue eyes and masculine facial features. Those are the most attractive physical traits and I want my children to have them to have a better life.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Any Tamil or Dravidian foid

I need a Kurdish PKK terrorist girlfriend living in the mountains and reading the Industrial Revolution manifesto from Ted Kaczynski with me as we tend to our mountain goats and do a drive-by shooting on some Turkish patrol with our AK-47s.

Alternatively, an Asian police office / soldier / tall basketball player / short and slim 5'0 cutie. Either one of those is fine. I like the extremes, I want either a tall gf with a strong personality, that I can dominate in bed but other than that she can be the lead figure in the relationship idc, but I want a tall / strong gf to dominate and larp rape (if she agrees of course :soy: :soy: :soy: ). Conqueror fetish? I want a Tsundere basically? I guess.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1XwmH_Dt9M&ab_channel=Wakibozu

If not that then a cutie small and tiny slender Asian that looks like a child :shock: but is entirely of legal age.

if she doesn't look exactly like this i will not date her

i have rejected hundreds of foids in real life as they just cannot compete with such a goddess

sorry ladies, im taken!
IMG 3146

on the real though i'd date my looksmatch or slightly lower, i wouldn't want to dip too low or go too high as dating a stacy is asking for life hell

would want her to not use social media, be quiet and somewhat introverted ( didn't want to go to parties clubs and concerts all the time), agreeable and not combative over the every little thing, willing to do house chores for me.

I would want a white, blonde, submissive tradwife who would bake for me :feelsaww:

5'7"
Indian
Virgin
No social media
Attractive
Intelligent
Has a sense of humor

Arab foid who is curvy with big tits with a London-esque accent like Dua Lipa.

But I'm not rigid. I'm open to most body types (except obese), most heights (except literal dwarfism or WNBA), and most races (except full-African or Abo).

femcel tcc latina gf with bpd so we can dress as dylan and eric and i can be her favorite person :3

i cant even describe her without crying so im not gonna :cryfeels:

also she has to be emo so we can make out to mcr covered in blood

Normal looking white woman who has a warm personality and will cuddle a lot. I have some weird fetishes so she must treat me like chad in the bed. Warm personality is very important for better relationship.

White arab or European wife. Mediterranean features with dark brown or medium brown hair and green eyes. Small nose. around 5'5-5'7. Muslim obviously.

The most brutal part about this? My mom matched me up with an iraqi girl who looked exactly like this. She was just my type. The problem was she was 31 years old and refused to wear a hijab.

- Korean
- 8/10 Face
- Shoulder length hair
- Pale skin
- IQ over 120

Bbw But they r reserved for Tyron and chads FUCKKKK :cryfeels::cryfeels: