Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Term of Address Do You Use for the Opposite Sex?

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date

How do you refer to the opposite sex (most of the time)?

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★★★
Edit: ONLY INDICATE TERM USED ONLINE/ON FORUMS

I made it one option–only since I want to know what term is used MOST.

Brief breakdown (in my opinion):

woman/women [mainstream]

female/females [scientific]

femoid/femoids [old school incel slang]
foid/foids [classic incel slang]
toilet/toilets [widely used incel slang]
holes/holes [widely used incel slang]
3DP/3DPs [Wizchan slang]

Interesting to know:

Love-shy.com slang (2003–April 2020) = ???
PUAhate slang (2009–May 24, 2014) = ???
/r9k/ slang (2008–January 17, 2011; November 10, 2011–present) = ???
Sluthate slang (May 26, 2014–late-2019) = ???
Lookism.net slang (June 2015–December 2020) = ???

@Sheogorath You should use "3DP" as it is age-old Wizardspeak. :feelsmage:

@ItsovERfucks @Puppeter @BlueCore @ElTruecel @Torrent55 @Siegfried @MoggedByALoli @Serpents reign @XtremeMax

Last edited:
Used foid a lot 3 years ago. Now I just use toilet.

I usually use woman but foid has been growing on me.

Foid, whore, roastie, hole, cunt

I'm going to call those vile evil beings roasties from now on.

Toilets, foids, wahmen

Used foid a lot 3 years ago. Now I just use toilet.
I used to use "woman/women" until recently.

You could also use wxman/wxmen (to omit the godawful wo- prefix before the holy word of "man"/"men") or w*man/w*men or similarly, fxmale/fxmales and f*male/f*males.
whore, roastie
I was going to say it would only apply to promiscuous females, but then I remembered all females are whores. :feelsokman:
I usually use woman but foid has been growing on me.
The only reason I don't use "foid" is because it sounds a bit nonsensical to me and saying female is more scientifically accepted and also pisses off females who think it's too sterile.
For comedic value or genuinely?

women, man to be honest, women will only genuinely love you if you are atleast around average looking, if you look like a subhuman, I don't think a women will/can ever genuinely love you and I don't even think anyone here looks like a subhuman except for maybe a couple of people

that is to say, we humans are inherently flawed and there's a lot of evil in us , we should try and work together but if we haven't been able to in the thousands of years modern humans have been around, ion know if it's even possible

I used to use "woman/women" until recently.

You could also use wxman/wxmen (to omit the godawful wo- prefix before the holy word of "man"/"men") or w*man/w*men or similarly, fxmale/fxmales and f*male/f*males.
I have another widely accepted misogynistic NT word I use in my own language. It makes foids mad and they can't do anything to fight back because it's socially accepted.

I have another widely accepted misogynistic NT word I use in my own language. It makes foids mad and they can't do anything to fight back because it's socially accepted.
what is it

For comedic value or genuinely?
I use wahmen more like a comedic value, pretty much it means they whinge all the time, Wah wah wahmen

I use foids/toilets as a genuine value.

Online female irl woman

To avoid misunderstandings, you should specify whether you're talking about the forums or irl

To avoid misunderstandings, you should specify whether you're talking about the forums or irl
Online/on the forums, of course.

which one do u use for forum & irl
Online/on the forums, of course.
I mostly use “foid” on .is because of how functional the word is. It has an amusing slant and just rolls off the tongue. As for irl, I literally never talk to anyone or go outside and I have zero friends so I’m never in a situation where I have to mention others, especially those of whom I don’t know the name of. But if I had to refer to a foid irl, I would just say “she”

I mostly use “foid”
Foid sounds so autistic that I can't bring myself to say it. Imagine you're a bitch lurking here and people keep saying foid as some kind of insult and you don't even know what the fuck they're saying. Calling them females is the superior choice since they get really pissy about that one for some reason.

inb4 you just copy and pasted someone else's reply from a three year old thread.

Foid sounds so autistic that I can't bring myself to say it. Imagine you're a bitch lurking here and people keep saying foid as some kind of insult and you don't even know what the fuck they're saying. Calling them females is the superior choice since they get really pissy about that one for some reason.

inb4 you just copy and pasted someone else's reply from a three year old thread.
I don’t say foid as an insult, but it's true that lurkerfags often find it difficult to connect the dots and understand what inkwell terminology means. In addition to being shortened to "foid" to save time, "femoid" just sounds like autistic STEMcel jargon by default, which only made the meaning even harder for outsiders to understand. I still think both terms are funny from an ironic standpoint, but then again, I think all incel lingo is hilarious. I feel like female doesn't hit the same despite how annoyed foids and soys get by it; maybe this is because I'm so used to using foid.
lol I know it reads like a copypasta but I genuinely typed that myself

Depends on the situation..
Mostly Females

What about Roastie and Cum Dumpster?

Female for social media foid for here

Holes, mostly. Hole means they're series of holes, obviously, which they are (for chad only). Foid is more of a reference to how robotic they are wrt to having a hive mind and being unthinking automatons who rely on consensus opinion to determine their morality and appropriate action.

JFL if you call them anything other than foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back