Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you choose?

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
1. To be a 5’6 white blond hair blue eyes chiseled jawline etc.( typical Chad)
2. To be a 6’6 typical curry

?????

1)

I actually think 6'6 is already a bit too tall. I think 6'3 is probably the optimal size for a guy.

1)

I actually think 6'6 is already a bit too tall. I think 6'3 is probably the optimal size for a guy.
lol. Too tall is a variance +- which in height is 9 inches for men. Average zoomer height is 6ft, so 6’9 is too tall. 6’6 is the perfect height

lol. Too tall is a variance +- which in height is 9 inches for men. Average zoomer height is 6ft, so 6’9 is too tall. 6’6 is the perfect height
Nah, my father is 6'3 and even he already hits his head quite often on things and has troubles in some cars. Maybe if cars etc. get adapted it changes, but in the current situation I stand by my opinion.

Nah, my father is 6'3 and even he already hits his head quite often on things and has troubles in some cars. Maybe if cars etc. get adapted it changes, but in the current situation I stand by my opinion.
That can’t be. I am 6’1 and 6’3 is ~1/4 head taller than me, I don’t see how a 6’3 person would hit their head on things…

That can’t be. I am 6’1 and 6’3 is ~1/4 head taller than me, I don’t see how a 6’3 person would hit their head on things…
I think the majority of doorframes are 6’8-6’9, I might be wrong

I think the majority of doorframes are 6’8-6’9, I might be wrong
Doorframes are not the only things you can hit your head with. Gardensheds have lower ceilings and sometimes also some staircases are built so that the ceiling is effectively lower.

And it's gradual. I am 6' and hit my head more than my mother who is 5'7. My brother is 6'2 and complains a bit more about that and my father is 6'3 and has the same problem even more often and in the past when buying a car we could often not buy certain cars due to space problems. With 6'6 probably even entering public transport can be an issue as I even hit my head sometimes when I was especially careless and "jumpy".

Doorframes are not the only things you can hit your head with. Gardensheds have lower ceilings and sometimes also some staircases are built so that the ceiling is effectively lower.

And it's gradual. I am 6' and hit my head more than my mother who is 5'7. My brother is 6'2 and complains a bit more about that and my father is 6'3 and has the same problem even more often and in the past when buying a car we could often not buy certain cars due to space problems. With 6'6 probably even entering public transport can be an issue as I even hit my head sometimes when I was especially careless and "jumpy".
I would kill to be 6’6 +. I would genocide all the face copers for that height

I would kill to be 6’6 +. I would genocide all the face copers for that height
Honestly, I think that if you are already 6'1 there are likely other problems which should be a higher priority to fix. Don't know if it's face or NT or weight or something else for you, but I don't think height is the main reason for you being Incel.

2 height is law