Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's it like as a currycel in Canada?

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★
I've been reading some threads in the subject on 4 troons and I'd like to know more about this subject.

Any fellow inkwells that can share their insights on the curries? Any currycels that can comment on life in the great white north?

I'd think it's the same as the UK probably
But now going south because of mass tandoori immigration

Check the subreddits r/canadahousing2 or r/canadamassimmigration. Canadians might be woke but seems that even they are getting tired of Indian immigration. From what I've read life for curry immigrants is rough since they live in filthy shared accomodation with shady landlords, go to bad colleges AKA diploma mills just to get permanent residency and then work in fast food, retail or food delivery.

What's it like as a currycel in Canada?​

You live at the bottom of society as an alien and outcast. You're seen as a sexual untouchable and a pest. At best, you're treated as a low value slave, a necessary evil for Canadian Anglo Saxon society to function.

Curries live off the scraps of others and are shunned

To be honest they are pleasant to be around as a truecel because most of them are too.

the only positive of mass immigration of jeets is that they don't chimp out like the Sandniggers n create gangs n shiet

Even if curries weren't making ethnic enclaves they would still be forced to self segregate because they're ugly with a terrible reputation and nobody likes being around them so they wouldn't be allowed to be assimilated or accepted by broader Canadian society.

I'd think it's the same as the UK probably
But now going south because of mass tandoori immigration
Wtf is tandoori immigration

You live at the bottom of society as an alien and outcast. You're seen as a sexual untouchable and a pest. At best, you're treated as a low value slave, a necessary evil for Canadian Anglo Saxon society to function.

@Ricordanza can answer your questions regarding this. I myself am an Old Stock American residing in rural Vermont, can't speak much on the topic. :feelscomfy:

Even if curries weren't making ethnic enclaves they would still be forced to self segregate because they're ugly with a terrible reputation and nobody likes being around them so they wouldn't be allowed to be assimilated or accepted by broader Canadian society.
Agred curries can never integrate because no one wants to be near them

Check the subreddits r/canadahousing2 or r/canadamassimmigration. Canadians might be woke but seems that even they are getting tired of Indian immigration. From what I've read life for curry immigrants is rough since they live in filthy shared accomodation with shady landlords, go to bad colleges AKA diploma mills just to get permanent residency and then work in fast food, retail or food delivery.
you might as well stay in india at that point many think they will be rich once they come here

curries have historically managed to assimilate in UK but lesser now as it is going the same way as canada with the diploma mills and all