Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When Was The First Time You Thought About Killing Yourself?

• Thread starter lifeisfucked215
  • Start date
I personally had very depressive episodes at the ages of 18, 19 and 20. And not a single bitch helped me. Noone was even curious, noone wanted to listen. I guess after all this shit you just become apathetic enough to not GAF.

13 years old.

I thought about it at age 13 and seriously had a plan at age 15 and then again at 16. I've been coping ever since because my health issues got a lot better.

When I was very young kid. Maybe preteen. I would sometimes take my mom’s biggest kitchen knife and put it next to my abdomen and think about plunging it in. Once I also took like 4 aspirin thinking that would do something lol, as a kid I didn’t know. Then in my early 20s I thought about shooting myself in the head with a shotgun.

I was age 11 and puberty had begun to kick my ass

~15 years old at the start of high school is when I was the most suicidal. Went on and off for my whole stay in HS.
When I was very young kid. Maybe preteen. I would sometimes take my mom’s biggest kitchen knife and put it next to my abdomen and think about plunging it in.
Tried that in my senior year of HS when I was shoveled with exams and homework and my grades were plummeting. It was too scary and I backed out of it pretty quickly, though.

cant recall.....many years/faggeries have passed