Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was the last time you had hope

18/19. I started smoking and from there my life went to downhill to hell.

12/13, and maybe 14; everything afterwards has been a massive downward spiral.
18/19. I started smoking and from there my life went to downhill to hell.
I know in this context you mean cigarettes, but I have my own smoking vice when it comes to weed: I started using it when I was 18/19, since it helped me make ""friends"" and I found it to be a good cope, but now I smoke every evening/night & need to go on a break.

@Corvus @Friezacel

I knew since middle school I would never have a girlfriend

But I had hope until recently that I would still have a semblence of a normie life. A job, my own place, my own car, having fun with copes.

But I'm a 30yo KHHV neet living with my parents, can't find a job. I'm slowly losing my will to live. What's the point? I'll never have a wife to grow old with. Will never have children to guide and see grow up.

There is nothing for me. Thinking about roping more and more frequently.

I know in this context you mean cigarettes, but I have my own smoking vice when it comes to weed: I started using it when I was 18/19, since it helped me make ""friends"" and I found it to be a good cope, but now I smoke every evening/night & need to go on a break.

@Corvus @Friezacel

When I have smoked hash I have never had that feeling of addiction. It was a pleasant sensation, it clouds my thoughts but I have never liked it.

It would have even been better than smoking tobacco, perhaps.

1:34 pm on the 16th of May, 2024

September 2023.

I knew since middle school I would never have a girlfriend

But I had hope until recently that I would still have a semblence of a normie life. A job, my own place, my own car, having fun with copes.

But I'm a 30yo KHHV neet living with my parents, can't find a job. I'm slowly losing my will to live. What's the point? I'll never have a wife to grow old with. Will never have children to guide and see grow up.

There is nothing for me. Thinking about roping more and more frequently.
you have the best profile picture on this forum btw

I still have a little bit of hope since I can get surgery

4th grade

Luffy is asexual and still mogs

When I was 19 and just got a place in a university I thought I was gonna do good and become successful but I just ended up becoming a neet for 7 years straight and now Im waiting for end of life because it's shit as fuck.