Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious which will hurt your parents more? lifetime NEET or suicide?

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Officer
If your parents love you and you die, you will destroy them for a moment, but they will eventually get over it after a few years

if you be a leech NEET for many decades, you will make their life miserable for a much longer period of time, but they will not feel intense pain like that of your death

which is worse?

Nothing is worse than death.

Death probably, i guess I'm still useful to them in some way.

This post is suicide fuel.

If they really love you then suicide.

My parents will celebrate when I put the rope around my neck

my parents are prolly waiting for my death as im a downie

If your parents love you and you die, you will destroy them for a moment, but they will eventually get over it after a few years

if you be a leech NEET for many decades, you will make their life miserable for a much longer period of time, but they will not feel intense pain like that of your death

which is worse?
Suicide for me.

Nothing is worse than death.
Indeed, that's the worse thing that could possibly happen to you...

But. Everyone dies eventually. So fearing it's pointless.

By adopting the attitude of, "resolute acceptance of death." You can do almost magical feats!

which is worse?
You must not be very bright boy... Ofc sui would hurt them more than having you live on there couch forever!

Disappointment is a lessor pain than grief.