Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal White explains why Most Indian Men Have a Protruding Potbelly

and smaller frames

open humiliation of Pajeets.Whats new lol

A population suffering from yearly famines would learn to store all of its fat somewhere where It can easily be burnt.

I gotta burn this fat.

Over for vegancels

You don't see this problem even in poorer areas outside of the subcontinent like Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Something is just uniquely subhuman about South Asia.

He's not, he's trying to help them
its humiliating to get advice foisted on you for flaws you aren't really cognizant of.

This is why I don't fell people their fly is undone, or if they have food stuck on their face

I learned something today.

I've noticed that vegan bitches often have unusually wide midsections even when they're tiny.

I learned something today.

I've noticed that vegan bitches often have unusually wide midsections even when they're tiny.
its all that ultra processed fake meat they consume. Unless they are a raw vegan bitch

Kek I saw this but didn’t watch it. I’m actually subbed to this guy, even though he’s a complete fraud (he isn’t a Doctor).