Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White woman gave me money

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★★
This old white woman asked to help her with a heavy item .I put it on her shopping cart for her. When she was leaving the store,she needed another person to put it in her car . I proposed myself.She mentioned to the other persons that was me who helped her earlier.

After I put the heavy items (many fitness equipments) in her car ,she gave me 6 dollars and was telling how I was sweet. She appreciated it . That's the first woman that gave me money.

When I helped young women they told me thank you.
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang

FAKECEL!!!!!1111

What are you gonna blow it on? Hookers?

Least privileged nigger

How old she was?

I hope you didn't buy crack with the money she gave you.

I'm kidding. A lot of double digit IQ retards on here think that if a woman is polite to you, it means you're not a REAL incel
You're right, it's nothing

Rare Genuine Gesture i Suppose

This old white woman asked to help her with a heavy item .I put it on her shopping cart for her. When she was leaving the store,she needed another person to put it in her car . I proposed myself.She mentioned to the other persons that was me who helped her earlier.

After I put the heavy items (many fitness equipments) in her car ,she gave me 6 dollars and was telling how I was sweet. She appreciated it . That's the first woman that gave me money.

When I helped young women they told me thank you.
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang
she activated her slave owner genes

If you were a slave in America on the plantation you could ascend with the white master wife

A lot of the white masters wifes would fuck the slaves they craved that BBC

If you were a slave in America on the plantation you could ascend with the white master wife

A lot of the white masters wifes would fuck the slaves they craved that BBC
Are you serious?

Btw if bbc was true there would be no blackcel

They would probably pick the best looking ones tho so its over even back then you would have to be a chad slave to have some musta pussy

They would probably pick the best looking ones tho so its over even back then you would have to be a chad slave to have some musta pussy
Brutal

I am always questioning myself if the whites that loved blacks truly love them (personality, intelligence) or it's just for bbc