Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whitecels are the only "incels", ugly shitskins are just ugly shitskins

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
In order to be an incel you first need to be a human, you need to be born in a modern human household in a k selection country

If you're an ugly or even average shitskin you shouldn't be surprised if modern young women don't find you physically attractive at all, blackpill is not a revelation for you and you're not enduring special suffering

The default state of shitskin men has always been inceldom and only through forced monogamy and religion they've reproduced, they've had 0 beauty standards and now they're genetically unequipped to enter the "dating" market, no shitskin man has ever "dated", they only got arranged married and the amount of times they had sex was the same as the number of kids they had, dating has always exclusively been a white activity

1b-jpg.1095314

Inceldom is primarily a white issue, brown "cels" first need to ascend to being a human being THEN they'll enter the "incel" league

@CopingForBrutality

Inceldom is primarily a white issue, brown "cels" first need to ascend to being a human being THEN they'll enter the "incel" league
Just Become White Theory. Unfortunately, it's a bit impossible to practice. We will just have to reincarnatemaxx.

Just Become White Theory. Unfortunately, it's a bit impossible to practice. We will just have to reincarnatemaxx.
Calling ourselves "incel" is an understatement of our predicament

It's like a 40iq downie who couldn't even finish elementary school complaining about not having PhD

It's like a 40iq downie who couldn't even finish elementary school complaining about not having PhD
I agree, but not being able to acquire women of our own race still sucks and is a valid thing to complain about.

Also shitskins could always go back to their countries and get married to an ugly ethnic foid and have kids
They complain because the Aryan blonde white foid with blue eyes don't want to fuck them lol

In order to be an incel you first need to be a human, you need to be born in a modern human household in a k selection country

If you're an ugly or even average shitskin you shouldn't be surprised if modern young women don't find you physically attractive at all, blackpill is not a revelation for you and you're not enduring special suffering

The default state of shitskin men has always been inceldom and only through forced monogamy and religion they've reproduced, they've had 0 beauty standards and now they're genetically unequipped to enter the "dating" market, no shitskin man has ever "dated", they only got arranged married and the amount of times they had sex was the same as the number of kids they had, dating has always exclusively been a white activity

1b-jpg.1095314

Cope. Arranged marriages are even more hypergamous in Urban areas. It's especially hard ever since whores started getting educated and earning :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Also shitskins could always go back to their countries and get married to an ugly ethnic foid and have kids
They complain because the Aryan blonde white foid with blue eyes don't want to fuck them lol
@tandoorichickencel

With internet and media we're all basically in the same "country" with the same global beauty standards, 3rd world cels understand this @incelerated

Last edited:
I agree, but not being able to acquire women of our own race still sucks and is a valid thing to complain about.
All women are the same race, there's no such thing as "our" women

All women are the same race, there's no such thing as "our" women
Yes, all women are the same, but not all women are of the same race. Meaning that European women mog every other woman, and aboriginals are the worst.

Sex outside of marriage, LTR and prostitution has always been reserved for whites only
Nigga read Mahabharatha other writings. All these were present in ancient India.

Extreme example, 80% of women are the same race smv-wise, racepill only applies to men
I disagree. That may be the case nowadays due to race segregation over time due to poor diet from eating bread/grain and overall poor genetic reproduction choices, but in nature, that definitely isn't the case. The racepill applies to both sexes; it's just worse for men. Chads will chase the top-tier women and fuck the occasional Becky on the side. The top-tier women are European women.

I disagree. That may be the case nowadays due to race segregation over time due to poor diet from eating bread/grain and overall poor genetic reproduction choices, but in nature, that definitely isn't the case. The racepill applies to both sexes; it's just worse for men. Chads will chase the top-tier women and fuck the occasional Becky on the side. The top-tier women are European women.
Cope, no modern ethnic woman considers ethnic men "their own men" in their mind it's just "women" vs men of different races, modern foids have no ethnicity

Cope, no modern ethnic woman considers ethnic men "their own men" in their mind it's just "women" vs men of different races, modern foids have no ethnicity
How is this "coping"? I'm just pointing out the reality of race differences. European women are superior to other women of different races. I fail to see how that's "coping."

Cope.
Ethnic females should go for males of their own nation/country and don't look for men from other races.

Superior in fucking dogs
Perhaps nowadays, but it wasn't always this way. And it will only continue for as long as the men are Jew cucks who believe that women deserve rights and equal standing with men.

Cope.
Ethnic females should go for males of their own nation/country and don't look for men from other races.
Keyword "should", but who defines it? should is subjective and self-centric

Keyword "should", but who defines it? should is subjective and self-centric
Because if they break the rules ignoring their own men, these men also have a right to break all the rules by graping them, for example.
They search for better males because they want and can; then men also can force themselves on someone because they want and can do it.

I don't even care about Inceldom much because it's basically the default situation of being Curry, I'm much more astonished at how bad our lives are, we live like cockroaches on this world , Curries have "survivor" genetics which mean they are equipped with the MINIMUM amount of genetic potential needed to survive on this Earth, like a cockroach but in a human body form. It doesn't mean we're human or anything though.

And even using cockroach to describe us isn't accurate, it's an insult to their species @Pajeetsingh said this but at least cockroaches aren't arrogant pieces of shit and don't walk around with excess pride. Nothing in the English dictionary can describe what Curries "are" but they certainly aren't human.

True, that's why when some cumskin says "Are u incel bro?" I just say nigga I am curry! what more u need to know? We curries are meant to rot in slums

Even then, the chance of you becoming white is really low, whites don't rEProDuce much, even if they did it's with gook and talking about white women they wait till 30 to give birth to a defect child but it's still better than being curry tho

Even then, the chance of you becoming white is really low, whites don't rEProDuce much, even if they did it's with gook and talking about white women they wait till 30 to give birth to a defect child but it's still better than being curry tho
Absolutely brutal. I would fucking hate to become a nigger in Africa working for a Warlord or slaving away in a diamond mine. That or being a chink in a Chinese sweatshop, etc. My life sucks, but there is always worse.

ngl, id legit do bride kidnapping right now if white dating culture dont spread to whole world, who think its good idea when theres no race equality in first place

cope. just go poland

lol yea its really got u thinking isnt it, there are some here that entirely capable of getting to elementary school or even getting phd but they would rather stuck here rotting alone like 40 iq downies

Great.Does that mean I am an incel then? Like, officially?

white women wait till 30 to give birth to a defect child but it's still better than being curry tho
Autistic alcoholic syndrome white baby > healthy curry baby

That white baby may be a subpar human but it's still a human, while a curry HTN is still not in the human league :blackpill::blackpill:
@CopingForBrutality @jbwbeliever

ngl, id legit do bride kidnapping right now if white dating culture dont spread to whole world, who think its good idea when theres no race equality in first place
Feminism is racism in its most extreme form

Bru
Autistic alcoholic syndrome white baby > healthy curry baby

That white baby may be a subpar human but it's still a human, while a curry HTN is still not in the human league :blackpill::blackpill:
@CopingForBrutality @jbwbeliever
Beyond brutal

Humans didn't exist before modern societies existed. Over for premodernitycels (they're not actually incels because inceldom didn't exist at this time)