Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whites won't get replaced.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
No matter, what eventually, the majority of whites will become, right wing and murder/deport all the shitskins. You can also tell a lot of people have become right wing in the last few years. Whites won't get replaced. Might happen in America, but certainly, not in western Europe.

All talk, no action

It won't happen even in America. Latinos are white adjacent anyway.

No matter, what eventually, the majority of whites will become, right wing and murder/deport all the shitskins. You can also tell a lot of people have become right wing in the last few years. Whites won't get replaced. Might happen in America, but certainly, not in western Europe.
The only question is how people will die before Europeans are tired of diversity and it's master.

It will happen eventually.
Keep coping. If right wingers really wanted to take action they would have done it a long time ago. Most right wingers are just keyboard warriors

It won't happen even in America. Latinos are white adjacent anyway.
IMG 20240515 132328
IMG 20240515 132302
IMG 20240515 132245
No, that's only a small minority(caztizas) the vast majority look like your typical Juan. If these people were white, none, of the cucksersvatives would be against them. The only reason tacocels are not hated as much as sands is because, they speak Spanish which people associate with Europe, and are Catholics. Whenever, I tell people I'm catholic, their tone changes,even though, I'm sand.

Last edited:
The cucked whites will get mixed into another mutts race via Brazil 2.0 scenario while the remaining more ethnonarionalist ones splinter off.

The cucked whites will get mixed into another mutts race via Brazil 2.0 scenario while the remaining more ethnonarionalist ones splinter off.
America will probably end up like that. Not western Europe. Mutts who look like this are already claiming to be white in America.
IMG 20240515 132911

Denying great replacement is denying reality

I think so too. When you are pushed to the wall you will be forced to push back but coping shitskins in this forum hate everything that is not shitskin.

View attachment 1159866
View attachment 1159867
View attachment 1159868
No, that's only a small minority(caztizas) the vast majority look like your typical Juan. If these people were white, none, of the cucksersvatives would be against them. The only reason tacocels are not hated as much as sands is because, they speak Spanish which people associate with Europe, and are Catholics. Whenever, I tell people I'm catholic, their tone changes,even though, I'm sand.
It takes just one white foid or a man to make them white passing unlike other races, so they'll have zero issues assimilating.

It takes just one white foid or a man to make them white passing unlike other races, so they'll have zero issues assimilating.
Same could be said for Arabs. The King of Jordan is a good example.

Cope. Whites have been buck broken with social media brainwashing.

Last edited:
Maybe not in 200 years or even a 1000 years. But in 5000 years there is definitely no pure white people around. If there is they are like 1% of entire Western world.

Its sad because it will mean no more pawgs for my grandsons to enjoy.

Last edited:
Maybe not in 200 years or even a 1000 years. But in 5000 years there is definitely no pure white people around. If there is they are like 1% of entire Western world.

Its sad because it will mean no more pawgs for my grandsons to enjoy.
Mehhh, we are only less than a decade away from artificial wombs, then anti-natalist White whores will not be needed, I think whites will be fine tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

• Rabbi Schneerson
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back