Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who the fuck told women to act condescending and sarcastic?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
Seriously, who the fuck told women it’s cool and hip to be super condescending and sarcastic? It’s not cool, it’s not cute or funny, you just sound like an insufferable cunt. It’s not feminine or attractive in the slightest and you just come across as a massive bitch. Women should not be allowed to act this way, especially towards a man. They should be REQUIRED to treat men with respect for fear of physical punishment (in Minecraft).

one of the worst sins of modern society is convincing foids that they could be funny and have a sense of humour

tailor swift
I fucking hate Taylor Swift bitch who spouts feminist cancer.

Born into a wealthy family, born attractive, could afford the best healthcare products, has an army of song writers. She's fucking average at best. If she didn't luck out by being born into a wealthy family, she'd be a streetwalker now.

one of the worst sins of modern society is convincing foids that they could be funny and have a sense of humour
It irrationally pisses me the fuck off whenever women try to be qUirKy. Like shut the fuck up you useless unfunny cumrag

The good ole DEFERENCE we never had. Instead it was just eeews and giggles :feelsree:
Women are so ungrateful and act like men are useless despite men building the entirety of the comfortable society these whores take for granted. They’d be living in grass huts if it wasn’t for the men who put together every inch of their house and most likely every building they will ever walk into.

It irrationally pisses me the fuck off whenever women try to be qUirKy. Like shut the fuck up you useless unfunny cumrag
real

They can do what they want

Social media, tailor swift, and most of all:
Women get affirmed of their supposed value hundreds of times a day simply by opening an app. This overinflates their egos and makes them feel like royalty. Taylor swift, despite being a fucking billionaire, sends the message that she has struggled immensely because of her gender. Society is fucked.

It's a reflection of the men

Woman are exempt of judgment . And have huge Egos from constant validation

Imagine how nice it was in the past, when women were slim, dignified, modest, respectful and polite and acted and dressed feminine.

0c322063444edbf113d1f393d4b1768e.jpg

cd4b99abccf1fe810581b4fef74732da.jpg

ffe0c8c3e8b33a8b80e144f50d66cf575c05b7de.gif

tumblr_p8h1buxU6x1vrahzdo1_500.png

No lesbian stuff, no racemixing, no cock carousel, no Only Fans or social media e whoring, virgin at marriage, married from 16-19. Respectful and deferential to men. Society has lost so much so quickly.

Imagine how nice it was in the past, when women were slim, dignified, modest, respectful and polite and acted and dressed feminine.

No lesbian stuff, no racemixing, no cock carousel, no Only Fans or social media e whoring, virgin at marriage, married from 16-19. Respectful to men. Society has lost so much so quickly.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

A little sarcasm is okay, i only hate it when people use more sarcasm than the regular language

No lesbian stuff, no racemixing, no cock carousel, no Only Fans or social media e whoring, virgin at marriage, married from 16-19. Respectful and deferential to men. Society has lost so much so quickly.
Females back then were shit too. Not as much but still most likely would have rejected subhumans like us. Feminism was still a thing too. I like that there were no spaghetti straps and booty shorts though

No one, thats just their nature when left unchecked

Females back then were shit too. Not as much but still most likely would have rejected subhumans like us. Feminism was still a thing too. I like that there were no spaghetti straps and booty shorts though
It wasn't the Garden of Eden, but I think ~125 years ago I would have had a job, wife who was a virgin when we married, and kids. Maybe I'm a higher-functioning incel? Maybe not everyone here would but probably a lot of us.

Their nature was just restrained. If you read Proust (end of 19th century) some of the women characters were already disturbing but yeah compared to now it was still peanuts.

they were born that way, total cunts with no respect for anyone but themselves

Sincerely, I think it is time to reintroduce society to monotheistic feudalism. A life under the church-state is morally strenuous but rewarding. I'd be the thrall to some nobleman and our king.

Its annoying how they arent funny and have no sense of humour yet everyone laughs at their jokes same goes for normies and chads and when i show my humour they just look at me like i murdered someone and ignore me and when normie with better looks or chad repeats same joke they laugh their mouths off

Seriously, who the fuck told women it’s cool and hip to be super condescending and sarcastic? It’s not cool, it’s not cute or funny, you just sound like an insufferable cunt. It’s not feminine or attractive in the slightest and you just come across as a massive bitch. Women should not be allowed to act this way, especially towards a man. They should be REQUIRED to treat men with respect for fear of physical punishment (in Minecraft).
idk my girlfriend seems pretty chill

Its annoying how they arent funny and have no sense of humour yet everyone laughs at their jokes same goes for normies and chads and when i show my humour they just look at me like i murdered someone and ignore me and when normie with better looks or chad repeats same joke they laugh their mouths off
Reaction to an incel telling a good joke:

Its annoying how they arent funny and have no sense of humour yet everyone laughs at their jokes same goes for normies and chads and when i show my humour they just look at me like i murdered someone and ignore me and when normie with better looks or chad repeats same joke they laugh their mouths off i
Reaction to an incel telling a good joke:

It can be most quality joke and they will just stare at you and not respond and when normie or chad repeats it everyone will laugh its so criminal how i am invisible in everything in this lookist society

jews

The only time a foid is funny is when she crashes her car and dies.

Unlike a man, there’s no threat of being punched

thats the thing. foids think acting like a bitch makes them bossy or strong

Sarcasm isn't funny, its mean-spirited and mocking.