Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are women so unpleasant to talk to?

mycelxoe

mycelxoe

Grade A retard
Now i get being an incel might make you despise women in general, but even then just talking to them feels off.

How they act, what they talk about, what they like, its so unlikeable. I don't understand how people get in relationships in the first place, women always seem so disinterested in what they say and their surroundings they don't have meaningful hobbies, they don't have meaningful opinions, they don't joke around or be serious about anything they are just completely detached from life.

Talking to one feels like talking to an alien, i talked to a girl and she had no idea of the current world events or anything about politics at all i don't think she knew anything about law either, i mean how are you gonna survive if you don't know just the basics of how society works.

Its so unpleasant to be around them even, they don't have any spacial awareness and stand around without caring if they bump into something its so strange.

Are they like this only around me or am i just built wrong? I feel no attraction except for sexual for most women, i feel like i couldn't love one even if i tried because nothing about them is actually loveable. They seem almost robotic and just annoyed being alive when they talk to me.

To me all they are worth is sexual pleasure because theres nothing else pleasurable about them, being around them just makes me feel like im weird or wrong or just made bad.

Because you're ugly.

Don't worry, they will try to make themselves as pleasant as possible when they interact with Chad.

Now i get being an incel might make you despise women in general, but even then just talking to them feels off.

How they act, what they talk about, what they like, its so unlikeable. I don't understand how people get in relationships in the first place, women always seem so disinterested in what they say and their surroundings they don't have meaningful hobbies, they don't have meaningful opinions, they don't joke around or be serious about anything they are just completely detached from life.

Talking to one feels like talking to an alien, i talked to a girl and she had no idea of the current world events or anything about politics at all i don't think she knew anything about law either, i mean how are you gonna survive if you don't know just the basics of how society works.

Its so unpleasant to be around them even, they don't have any spacial awareness and stand around without caring if they bump into something its so strange.

Are they like this only around me or am i just built wrong? I feel no attraction except for sexual for most women, i feel like i couldn't love one even if i tried because nothing about them is actually loveable. They seem almost robotic and just annoyed being alive when they talk to me.

To me all they are worth is sexual pleasure because theres nothing else pleasurable about them, being around them just makes me feel like im weird or wrong or just made bad.

Attachments

• 63634.jpg
    63634.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 38
That's how people talk to others when they don't want to talk to the other person. They don't want to talk you because you're subhuman.

Foids have awful personalities and they’re walking cum dumpsters for the top teir men. If you’re not a top teir male you’re pretty much dead to them.

don't understand how people get in relationships in the first place, women always seem so disinterested in what they say and their surroundings they don't have meaningful hobbies, they don't have meaningful opinions, they don't joke around or be serious about anything they are just completely detached from life.
This is because all of their cognitive bandwidth is devoted to looksmaxxing, vanity, shopping and consumerism, and of course Chad hunting. When you've been raised in with sheltered lifestyle and provided with everything and turned into an addict and hedonist, what else can you bother about besides seeking the next high through sex/relationships/food/partying, etc?

Men tolerate all of this infantile narcissism, parasitism, and hedonism for access to sex. Like that is all that seems to drive men.

i mean how are you gonna survive if you don't know just the basics of how society works.
Men provide every to them so there's no need to worry about these things.

There's nothing pleasant about a woman. I've realized women are just boring pieces of fuckmeat that have been given a brain
Even the turd i dropped this morning is more meaningful than a foid's existence
Stop trying to understand them

That's how people talk to others when they don't want to talk to the other person. They don't want to talk you because you're subhuman.
Because you're ugly.

Don't worry, they will try to make themselves as pleasant as possible when they interact with Chad.
That's not it entirely. Women are so stuck up in their bubble that they have nothing meaningful to discuss besides the unholy trifecta of boys, sex, and looks.

That's not it entirely. Women are so stuck up in their bubble that they have nothing meaningful to discuss besides the unholy trifecta of boys, sex, and looks.
Not all of them. Atleast not all the time. And if they do you can just enjoy their voice.

mogs me for having girls talking to you

mogs me for being around girls

Because you're ugly.

my brother (who looks the same as me) has a girlfriend and has women friends and dosent seem unhappy talking to them, im not saying im good looking but i dont think appearance is the problem.

mogs me for having girls talking to you

mogs me for being around girls
Dont worry im only around them because of my group of family friends, they dont talk to me or be around me unless its for being polite in gatherings.

because foids are a retarded and inferior species

Yes one of these aspects is not discussed enough here most females are so fucking retarded and braindead its like talking to literally 5 year olds with no attention span
They are so uncreative and wierd its unreal

inferior species
Sorry bro, but you're coping with this one.

We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.

If men were truly the superior species, we wouldn't be here today. We'd be spending our time creampying our submissive girlfriends and wives, regardless of how ugly we were.

main-qimg-0c7200e27f183841a3d13d714da0d8d3-lq

Ironic coming from a foid, but still.

If men were truly the superior species, we wouldn't be here today. We'd be spending our time creampying our submissive girlfriends and wives, regardless of how ugly we were.
Sex is about power. If there are sexless men in a society, that's a sign women have more power than men.

tf are you talking about

foids being inferior has been known for most of recorded history. it is why men created civilization, art, science and philosophy.

idgaf if some foids are teachers jfl, it's not even comparable

this is like saying that transsexuality is natural and trannies + faggots are superior because they are a protected class and are promoted by society + the government

foids being inferior has been known for most of recorded history. it is why men created civilization, art, science and philosophy.
It doesn't matter. Our male ancestors may have built society, but females today rule completely over it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.

I think this mostly holds true for the west but they don't comprise most of the human population luckily. It varies elsewhere and certain places are a lot less cucked.

Because you're ugly.

Then they put a mask on. Brocel saw their real face. And that's ugly and boring.
If Chad would have a longer relationship with her or married the foid, then at some point he would get to see her true face, too.

Last edited:
Then they put a mask on. Brocel saw their real face. And that's ugly and boring.
If Chad would have a longer relationship with her or married that foid, then at some point he would get to see her true face.
see: amber heard jfl

i think that genetically they are inferior but they take their power and control like this. We men should have the control and power because of our genetic superiority but society brainwashed women into greedy bitches and thought they could get their cake and eat it too, so now they are the ones at power while we suffer.

i think that genetically they are inferior but they take their power and control like this. We men should have the control and power because of our genetic superiority but society brainwashed women into greedy bitches and thought they could get their cake and eat it too, so now they are the ones at power while we suffer.
Sure, they are genetically inferior to men.

But what good does that do to us? They still win at everything, they still control everything.

There is no shame for being an ignoramus, so this is what they do when they don't like the person they're speaking to.
They both lack spatial awareness and they do this on purpose. I see this in shops. Women will post up in the worst possible place and obstruct people, they'll cut people off, and they'll stop and chat in crowded hallways.

They both lack spatial awareness and they do this on purpose. I see this in shops. Women will post up in the worst possible place and obstruct people, they'll cut people off, and they'll stop and chat in crowded hallways.
Why do women do this?? its so confusing to me

This post made me ponder on this hypothesis that I heard about a while back : Greater male variability hypothesis
This hypothesis states that men display greater variability in traits than women. For example, according to these studies:

This study was done in mainland china with 627 Chinese adolescent boys (n = 332) and girls (n = 295), and concluded with:

(https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913003036)

A 2016 study by Baye and Monseur found that on average, boys showed 14% greater variance than girls in science, reading, and math test scores and concluded with:

(https://doi.org/10.1186/s40536-015-0015-x)

Another example is how variable the distribution of IQ among men vs women is

View attachment 1156676

Notice how women are mostly converge in the 95-105 range ,with practically zero representation in both extremes of the range,while men have equal distribution in both 60 and 140 iq levels and converge in the middle.

According to this study , general intelligence is more biologically variable in males than in females. (https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1745-6924.2008.00096.x)

My thoughts on there are so many differences between men but very few between women is because men have always had greater evolutionary pressure on them. As foids wouldn't just fuck every man they can lay their hands on,like men do. Men had to be have more variable characteristics in order to succeed.
This thought of mine is backed by following study (this paper by Theodore P. Hill, Sergei Tabachnikov was retracted twice because it offended foids and exposed their hypergamous nature)
Which states:

Basically due to foid's extremely high standards throughout history and them outbreeding unattractive men led to greater male variability.
Since no such selective pressures were applied to women, they were essentially guaranteed to breed the day they were born, that's why foids have zero distinguishing characters or traits, that's why they all feel like carbon copies of one another.

Vast majority of women are extremely boring people. Not only their lack of interests, but also their lack of spark, natural curiosity, etc. Most men are boring as well, but every single one is at least passionate and curious about one thing. Women are just soulless walking retards.

It's simple. It's because you are unattractive. Females despise ugly guys, the mere sight of one upsets them.

And roasties are boring, rude, annoying meat holes.

To me all they are worth is sexual pleasure because theres nothing else pleasurable about them,
True, fucking their holes is all I care about

They think every man they talk to is out there to fuck them. And they can't stand the thought of men like us thinking they have a chance with them.

I feel the same.

And even if women are attracted to you, it's the same except they're obviously pretending to get on your good side.

I don't believe it's because they're genetically inferior, it's because they're enabled constantly so they don't have to care about anything.

Foids have awful personalities and they’re walking cum dumpsters for the top teir men. If you’re not a top teir male you’re pretty much dead to them.

There's nothing pleasant about a woman. I've realized women are just boring pieces of fuckmeat that have been given a brain
Even the turd i dropped this morning is more meaningful than a foid's existence
Stop trying to understand them
This. I have a twin sister and I can 100% attest to this. Foids don't know what they want, they just believe in lookism and in the fact that they deserve everything and everything. Also they are all the same hivemind.

Most of them are couch potatoes or not doing any meaningful jobs but yet they expect a funny and charismatic guy who will offer them something extraordinary. Because they deserve it as they say.

This. I have a twin sister and I can 100% attest to this. Foids don't know what they want, they just believe in lookism and in the fact that they deserve everything and everything. Also they are all the same hivemind.
Its like they have a zombie brain whose entire purpose is to just run behind highly attractive men and their money. They're all the same with dull boring personalities, no hobbies nothing just spreading their legs for multiple good looking men

Foids are very boring creatures only useful for their holes

Why do women do this?? its so confusing to me
Because there are no consequences. For all of history, women who acted out got punished right away and in very humiliating ways. The English, who are notoriously incapable of punishing women, used to make karens wear muzzles, or dunk them into the river for 6 hours. Everybody else just expected their husbands/fathers to beat them, and would whip him if he didn't.

Women going their entire lives without ever being punished is very, very new.

Most don't seem to have any hobbies or interests beyond drinking and partying. I like drinking, too, but there's really not much to say on it. So what even is there to say?
I hear them talk about movies, I guess, but their taste usually isn't any good.

I've noticed this too. I think it's cause most women aren't really what I consider to be human. The crushes I've had in my life were always women who had male interests. I liked women who also liked video games, cool music, politics, building shit, philosophy, etc. Women who just talk about makeup and girly Netflix series always bored the fuck out of me. Tomboys were always more appealing than basic sluts.

It's because you aren't chad. Ugly men don't exist to women.