Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do foids always talk about emotional intelligence?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

M0derator
★★★★★
Fem''cels'' and old hags specifically.

i see them talk about emotional inteligence and how most men lack it. and how its our problem

i personally think its cope and a psyop to make the orbiters and simps work and pay for therapists/dating coaches.

Emotional intelligence is an extremely abstract concept which they use as leverage because they lack the IQ, strength and morals of a man. They have absolutely nothing else to show off as individuals really.

emotional intelligence = walking on eggshells, avoiding "triggers" and apologising if you do hit a sensitive topic by accident (instead of calling her unreasonable, crazy ect)
I don't think it's something you can learn tbh.

Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the ability to manage both your own emotions and understand the emotions of people around you.
women coping with being "emotionally intelligent" while being known as hysteric gender throwing child like tantrums over nothing

it's cope cus they don't have proper intelligence

Pick-me girl LARP from women who want to be seen as intelligent and all that.

Total nonsense.