Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why LGBT is our enemy

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I'm not gonna write a thousand word rants on this one, but here's some keypoints.

-Their existence is degenerative to a healthy society
-They are virus spreaders (62% of faggots have gut parasites)
-They encourage foids an alternative to men as partners, because most foids can switch to bi mode and tolerance it
-Theyre predatory and recruits incels
-Theyre fakes trying to drag everyone down it with them, imagine fapping to a "foid" only for it to turn out to be a man? Disgusting

Most importantly

They're a major part of the progressive agenda that gives foids rights and most of them overlap with feminists

They direct people's attention towards their imaginary made up "issues" so we are sidelined and mocked. "Just turn gay!!" Normies will say

Last edited:
Incels are part of LGBTIQ+*

Incels have no allies to begin with. I automatically assume most other groups or movements are hostile to us by default. And at best they're neutral.

Incels are part of LGBTIQ+*
We actually tried to be a part of them back then when we still had hopes of "positive" PR, "our" flag is based along their design language which is just disgusting

1600px-Proposed_incel_flag.svg.png

But there's no way we're gonna be associated with them these days because sexual frustration took over the community even more than before and the fact that pro incel policies like enslaving foids will always be "right wing"

All of this is true and let me tell you - you don't need to be a religious nut to hate them. I'm not religious at all and see them for what they are. I don't hate individuals, but most have gone too far with their degeneracy and have proven time and time again that conservative people were right all along regarding the LGBT question.

We actually tried to be a part of them back then when we still had hopes of "positive" PR, "our" flag is based along their design language which is just disgusting

1600px-Proposed_incel_flag.svg.png

But there's no way we're gonna be associated with them these days because sexual frustration took over the community even more than before and the fact that pro incel policies like enslaving foids will always be "right wing"
I’m sorry but that flag looks too similar to the LGBTQ flag.

They are our enemies mainly because they encourage degeneration and polyamorous relationships, which create imbalance and inequality instead of redistributing women fairly for men. The societies that most benefited sub-5s were patriarchal and enforced monogamy.

Gays are haram. Also i dont like gays. They are not natural like all the the parents of gays are straight which means there is no gene to make them gay it has been known that fagetry is mental illness the last 40 years of research in psychology shows that.

LGBT supports foid's rights so that says everything we need to know about them right there.
If you support foid's rights you can't be an ally to incels.

I can never fucking understand how troons says they’re innately females and faggots says their sexual impulsive faggotry is biological innate. I just can’t think of it, like why are they like that? And why are they so fucking promiscuous? AND WHY DOES THIS FUCKING CLOWNISH SOYCIETY ACCEPT THESE HIDEOUS ABNORMAL BEHAVIORS??????

Don't care about gays. Trannies are a double-edged sword, but I think they're a net benefit, because they're sowing major discord in feminism and are undermining female victimhood hugely. Women are no longer the top victims, men larping as women are, it's kind of hilarious. It's also exposing all the privileges females have.

Yes, girls are turning dyke, but most of them want to settle down with men. And lesbian relationships usually expose how superior men are. "Bisexual" girls tend to view relationships with men more seriously, I've seen first-hand examples of this.