Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why so many antisemitists in here?

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
I am genuinely surprised by the fact that people here hate Jews. I believe that they unlike many others know what it feels like to be exiled from society and can understand our struggles on a deeper level… I don’t get the kikehate

because jew bad

least moronic GrAY thread

I hate the Elites, not ethnic Jews. I just call them Jews because it's much simpler. I don't have any ill feeling towards almost all kikecels here.

Except for that faggot @faded, he makes it so hard to like him man...

Look who is responsable for modern feminism

I hate the Elites, not ethnic Jews.
Same, but once again, the fact that something you hate you automatically subconsciously associate with Jews shows that the word is an insult in itself. I myself say things like jewuniversity etc.

nothing new here

simps. There is no feminism in Saudi Arabia or Yemen
Saudi arabia has recently allowed women drivers. Even Muslim countries aren't immune to the plague that is called feminism.

Saudi arabia has recently allowed women drivers. Even Muslim countries aren't immune to the plague that is called feminism.
At least things are not as bad as in the first world countries. In Yemen foids don’t demand you to be 6’0 and make 6 figures etc.

I hate the Elites, not ethnic Jews. I just call them Jews because it's much simpler. I don't have any ill feeling towards almost all kikecels here.

Except for that faggot @faded, he makes it so hard to like him man...
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Go back to Reddit then.

You don’t even have an avatar - and you want to criticize us, greyscum…

It's the natural outcome when people are allowed to discuss things freely.

1- This world is systematically evil
2- This world is controlled by the rich and powerful
3- Rich and powerful people are disproportionately Jews

Conclusion: Jews are systematically making this world a worse place to live for the average person

Jews are overrepresented in the current system, which spawned globohomo, secularism and feminism. Of course, a lot of the Jew hate is over the top.

Disgusting kike nobody wants you

Why the fuck are you unbanned.

I am genuinely surprised by the fact that people here hate Jews. I believe that they unlike many others know what it feels like to be exiled from society and can understand our struggles on a deeper level… I don’t get the kikehate

Because they're jealous of our superior genetics. They hate us, 'cause they ain't us.

OP, post your nose right fucking now.

Read their religious text, the Talmud. It instructs jews to do the most awful things imaginable to children and non jews, aka "goyim" which is what they call us. It's Hebrew for "subhumans".

I'm serious. Look up some things the Talmud says. It'll probably be hard to find on google but it's out there

Here are some examples: (these are some lesser and more tame examples btw, there are far worse things mentioned in there)

Screenshot 20230807 014346 Free Adblocker Browser

7377008bfb7017b4

This is straight out of their religous text. They genuinely believe this stuff. They genuinely do this stuff for real. Surely you heard about the Jewish tunnels in NYC, right? They were literally r ping children down there. And they believe that their God wants them to do that and that it's morally right

This is why people hate jews

Some more reasons people hate jews:

If they make up only 1% of the population, why are they so overrepresented?
1614982415653m
View attachment BNB5ngV1E4A.jpg
Screenshot 20210805 023356 Ruqqus

Screenshot 20210429 024929 Ruqqus

Screenshot 20230427 015728 Drive

I have dozens of these but im sure you get the idea. I dont want to be obnoxious and spam a bunch of infographics about jews but heres a little taste. You can verify any of this yourself if you don't believe me. I wouldn't believe in any of this if there want significant evidence to back it up.

Don't ban me for racebait, I'm literally answering this guys question

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230504-023405_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20230504-023405_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 12
Read their religious text, the Talmud. It instructs jews to do the most awful things imaginable to children and non jews, aka "goyim" which is what they call us. It's Hebrew for "subhumans".

I'm serious. Look up some things the Talmud says. It'll probably be hard to find on google but it's out there

Here are some examples: (these are some lesser and more tame examples btw, there are far worse things mentioned in there)

View attachment 1163171
View attachment 1163173

This is straight out of their religous text. They genuinely believe this stuff. They genuinely do this stuff for real. Surely you heard about the Jewish tunnels in NYC, right? They were literally r ping children down there. And they believe that their God wants them to do that and that it's morally right

A couple more I forgot:

Screenshot 20230728 185845 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20230807 014302 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20230816 043546 Free Adblocker Browser

Also here's a bonus: jesus Christ himself was aware that jews were the sons of satan himself

Screenshot 20230525 001015 Free Adblocker Browser

Anyways I hope I bring at least one person to the truth about jews from all this. Anybody who still chooses to like jews after becoming aware of all this is no better than a satanist just like the rest of jews

View attachment 1163171
View attachment 1163173

Holy shit I didn’t know that

Lol I'm bobby fischer pilled I know what's going on

1- This world is systematically evil
2- This world is controlled by the rich and powerful
3- Rich and powerful people are disproportionately Jews

Conclusion: Jews are systematically making this world a worse place to live for the average person
Jews traditionally were associated with banking and finances.
And these institutions are the most soulless and harmful to a low-paid workers.

Jews traditionally were associated with banking and finances.
And these institutions are the most soulless and harmful to a low-paid workers.
:yes:
They invented and normalized a lot of evil practices

Because most people into fringe political ideologies (which usually hate Jews) are incels and this is an incel forum kek

Least jewish thread