Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman refuses to do domestic chores for her husband. She views it has servitude. Ascension is a myth. All that awaits men after marriage is baggage.

She will McWage for a boss who hates her but wont do basic things for her husband that loves her

She will McWage for a boss who hates her but wont do basic things for her husband that loves her
because she views those basic acts of doing chores as being subservient to her husband.

because she views those basic acts of doing chores as being subservient to her husband.
Me doing the dishes is literal abuse and slavery :foidSoy:

All the "small acts of kindness" she does are buying useless shit.

Me doing the dishes is literal abuse and slavery :foidSoy:
Women have been elevated to the status of gods and gods usually don't serve. Mortals serve gods, while gods only give back if they feel like it.

he probally fucks her though

The main question is: Does she have a job? And if yes, how demanding is it? If she is a SAHM she should do more chores because IMHO the total workload on both partners should be equal and if he does more work bringing in money, she should do more work in the household.

But if she has a job which is as demanding as her husband's job, I actually don't see a big issue with what she told in this TikTok, seems somewhat fair.

The main question is: Does she have a job? And if yes, how demanding is it? If she is a SAHM she should do more chores because IMHO the total workload on both partners should be equal and if he does more work bringing in money, she should do more work in the household.

But if she has a job which is as demanding as her husband's job, I actually don't see a big issue with what she told in this TikTok, seems somewhat fair.
That's still a problem because if he wants away from this harpy, he will have to pay more than his share.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back