Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women are aristocrats, men are peasants and slaves.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★

cheap wh0re for rich chad

I'm an aristocrat in my NEET castle

Our male ancestors build society, now women rule over it.

It's over. They won.

We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.

I wonder how much all that fake up is hiding...

she is mid as hell, i know this type of women

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.
Love of female sexuality caused us to to give women power which turned them masculine and hegemonic (@DarkStarDown) and now this is the result.

she is mid as hell, i know this type of women
Honestly, yeah.

But the thing is, women do not exist just by 'themselves'.

They have fakeup + facial surgery + flattering light and angles + fancy dress + men's increasing desperation. So the end result is that the average normie would view her as a low tier Stacy at least.

existence is meaningless if you don't have the privilege of a mid white woman.

Women are the new slavers. Instead of whips, chains and dogs, they use the government, socialization and their sexuality.

Honestly, yeah.

But the thing is, women do not exist just by 'themselves'.

They have fakeup + facial surgery + flattering light and angles + fancy dress + men's increasing desperation. So the end result is that the average normie would view her as a low tier Stacy at least.
They are so superficial, pussy cartel/inflation is real

Still one most of hated foid types for me

Too masculine, still could have mogger sons