Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee WOMEN DON’T LIKE INSECURE MEN

Insecure Chad is perceived as ´Mysterious´
I know we think women who use mysterious as them concealing eh they’re interested in a guy

But do you think something’s true about a guy not caring and relying on his confidence in raw attraction instead?

What this vile whore is trying to say is she is chad only and hates ugly men

Blahblahblah. Bad looking = insecure, good-looking = confident.
Looks are everything.
Insecurities represent the evident problem that puts some one in a position where they know they’re at a disadvantage while confidence represents the evident attributes that puts someone in a position where they know they’ve got something good going for them that will make them succeed

They don’t like sub 5 insecure men they still love insecure chads and chad lites

This toilet is so fucking brazen and mask off that I thought it was a fake account or something. But it is a 9-month account, it has karma, it has activity, it's real.

Now let's think for a second. Why does insecurity exist? Why are men insecure? And what is the difference between a confident man and an insecure man?

Simply put, a man is insecure because he is aware of his own shortcomings. He is aware of his own negative parts. He knows he has an ugly face, he know's he's short, that he has a small penis, that he doesn't have experience with women, that he's poor.

And naturally, a man is confident for the opposite reasons: he knows he has many positive qualities, he knows he is good looking, he already has positive experience with women, which further boosts his confidence. He knows he has a chance.

So by hating 'insecure' men, they are essentially hating ugly, poor and socially awkward men. They are hating subhumans.

Also jfl at the comments, literally all of them are saying how insecure (ugly) nerds are worse than good looking rapist jocks.
if only this could be pinned in soyddit

foids don't know exactly what they want, they use logic that doesn't make sense, they send signals that no man can decipher, they talk a lot, they use arguments that are years old against you, they don't talk to you instead of telling you what specific problem they have with you, I could go on and on and further

Last edited:
have foids ever considered idk being more insecure

it makes them look feminine and demure

acting like a boisterous drunk girlboss slag is simply unsightly

That's it. They are throwing their own entire gender under the bus just for this brief moment of validation.
>please be confident :foidSoy:
>omg thanks for throwing your entire gender under the bus to simp for me :foidSoy:

foid moment

if only this could be pinned in soyddit
That would be lifefuel for me.

I've created many threads/comments, some fairly high quality and high effort, if I may say so myself, yet I've never had a stickied thread :cryfeels:

View attachment 1136251
Real women prefer secure men who make them feel protected and safe.
This.

foids feel insecure around nerds who barely interact with them, just say "hello" once in a while and --- the horror --- send letters in the mail.

But feel absolutely secure around serial killers, back-alley rapists, drug dealers, thieves, psycopaths, narcissists, cannibal tribalists etc.

And I am supposed to agree that foids are capable of living freely in society. I say NO! As a Marxist-Rodgerist, is has become abundantly clear that foids are not mentally fit to interact freely in society. Those beasts should all be locked in barns, whence their usefulness --- breeding --- shall be extracted.

"Even If you put out this facade of "oh look at me I'm so good at respecting women" we can tell it's BS"

Personality detectors are so good at detecting unattractive peoples fake respect but as soon as it's a chad the Personality detector doesn't work anymore jfl

they feel unsafe around ugly insecure men but not attractive ones. Attractives can’t be insecure lmfao They have so much confidence due to good experiences

Women don't like height, they like confidence :foidSoy::rolleyes: