Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women of Color Face Twice the Online Abuse from Incels, Study Finds

White foid worship is out of hand
That's what happens when you have so many ethnic men in one place, we need to increase our negativity towards cumskin toilets to match our output for ethnic holes

>online abuse
i.e being called a faggot or something

"Women of color" = noodlewhores :feelshaha:

holy shit why do they care so much

"Women of color" = noodlewhores :feelshaha:

Funny GIF

and ten times the actual real life abuse from their normalfuck partners and spouses.

White foid worship is out of hand
That's what happens when you have so many ethnic men in one place, we need to increase our negativity towards cumskin toilets to match our output for ethnic holes
Noodlwhores and Sheebons are ugly af.

Can't disagree there
Glad you don't defend noodlwhores. They're makeup and surgery maxxed and bleach their skin, hair and wear contacts to look like caucasians, I feel any attraction, I had died when I realized how much they fraud. Some blacks who are mixed with Caucasians like Somalis and Ethiopians women are good looking and are not flat like Gooks. Gooks also can't give you good looking sons, they're ER making machines