Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Would you allow her to wear this at your gym?

dnw but no

no, enforce burqa

Bro this shit is not even sexy. Idk how to explain it but there's a limit to being a whore. After a certain point you're just being aggressive and you're not sexy. Your whole being just screams disease, sin, low quality, etc. Not to mention she's a niggress lol which is a sin of its own.

Idk how to explain it but there's a limit to being a whore. After a certain point you're just being aggressive and you're not sexy. Your whole being just screams disease, sin, low quality, etc.
Thick robust slutty primal amazon slut whore ONLY! :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Bro this shit is not even sexy. Idk how to explain it but there's a limit to being a whore. After a certain point you're just being aggressive and you're not sexy. Your whole being just screams disease, sin, low quality, etc. Not to mention she's a niggress lol which is a sin of its own.
At least she's making a effort to tone that flab...

Butt still, it's just too much

Thankfully I am too socially awkward to go to the gym, too many people, too many chances of meeting foids.
I just stick to calisthenics at home and cardio in my free time. It's unironically over for gymcels. I'd rope if I had to stare at that every single day, there is something about negresses that I find attractive. Something primordial and animalistic.

I wouldnt want herr wearing that my gym

Last edited: