Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Younger Women are going after Older Men”

• Thread starter CHOoseWisely123
  • Start date
CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
how many times do I have to hear this garbage being regurgitated in Male redpill circles? When I was bluepilled I had social media and stalked girls I sort of knew and had a glimpse into their lives, and let me tell you…

Zero young women are fucking any guy older than 28… ZERO!

Women already reject most young men they come across for being too ugly, imagine what an older male is perceived in the minds of young women???

this trope is being spat and shat out by out of touch redpilled normies who saw the stat that 63% of young Men are single and most women aren’t and instead of thinking “mhmm these whores are only fucking the top tier men in their age bracket” they immediately thought that balding men with some simp bucks saved up are stealing all the women.

I mean do I have to even rant on more than I already have?

FUCK THIS WORLD

That was a joke I heard a lot from bluepills, all woman until subfive genetic trash foids are searching to give her pussy for chads.

CHOoseWisely123

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LVHl3HTBoA

Women with daddy issues fuck older men. A 24 year old fucking a 30 year old has daddy issues.

The reason she might considers dating older men, is solely for superficial materialistic reasons.
It´s for the exact same reason, why Young Ukrainian/Russian women offer themselves as
´Mail order brides´ on the internet.
She´ll be loyal to the man in question, until a fellow Russian or Ukrainian Chad shows up around the corner.
Women often favor men from their own country.. In-group favoritism is a real thing, believe it or not.

My neighbor had a Russian wife (guess early 20´s and also in the mail order bride business),
and my dad told me, that she was crying cause she missed a certain Russian guy.

The reason she might considers dating older men, is solely for superficial materialistic reasons.
It´s for the exact same reason, why Young Ukrainian/Russian women offer themselves as
´Mail order brides´ on the internet.
She´ll be loyal to the man in question, until a fellow Russian or Ukrainian Chad shows up around the corner.
Women often favor men from their own country.. In-group favoritism is a real thing, believe it or not.

My neighbor had a Russian wife (guess early 20´s and also in the mail order bride business),
and my dad told me, that she was crying cause she missed a certain Russian guy.
Should have tried the philippines if he was white. I've talked to filipinos before and they are always insanely white worshipping and think foreigners are superior to themselves. One filipino told me that they even see hotel staff trying to help white people before actual filipinos.

Russians/Ukranians have always just been it for money and a passport.

Some younger girls do go for older men, but 99% of the time it's for money/shelter and temporary.

Some younger girls do go for older men, but 99% of the time it's for money/shelter and temporary.
redpillers think that betabuxxing a foid makes you a chad. jfl redpillers and tate followers are so cringe and delusional

redpillers think that betabuxxing a foid makes you a chad. jfl redpillers and tate followers are so cringe and delusional
It's the best they can do, and when you operate on belief of just-world fallacy, that becomes your goal and then they think they're Chad when they achieve it.

Then they often become MGTOWs.

It's an objective fact that over 80% of women prefer older men. They just don't prefer you old pedophiles.

Russians/Ukranians have always just been it for money and a passport.
To be honest, if you still fall for the ´mail order bride´ and ´Slavic = traditional´ nonsense,
you deserve to get scammed and get your heart broken.
It´s mostly bluepilled OldCels falling for this shit, the younger generation of men is starting to
catch up to female nature.
They know nationality won´t make a difference, unlike the passport Bro´s who travel thousands of miles to get a sip of pussy.
Clowns, I never believed in passport bro´s:feelsclown:
Unless it´s some SEA country, like you mentioned before.
Cause I think members on this forum have a much higher chance having sex in SEA,than some Eastern-European or Latin American country.

It's cope fuel for struggling redpillers in their twenties.

wrong, when they say this they think about Chads that is attractive or may even get more attractive with age, vast majority of men gets uglier and uglier as they age

If a woman is dating an older man it’s definitely because he’s either a chad or she was groomed into it. Young women are weak minded and can be groomed easily seems like, they’re always complaining about it and I hardly ever hear guys say they were groomed.

Only if theyre chad, so they better have really good skin, for their age. Henry Cavill is 41 and can still fuck 18 year old foids.

The redpillers though, are directing this nonsense at older normie men, who need copium.

If a woman is dating an older man it’s definitely because he’s either a chad or she was groomed into it. Young women are weak minded and can be groomed easily seems like, they’re always complaining about it and I hardly ever hear guys say they were groomed.
they are "groomed" by good looks, there is actually no other way to condition a female to be attracted to you.

they are "groomed" by good looks, there is actually no other way to condition a female to be attracted to you.
In many cases even ugly older men have groomed vulnerable girls who have a terrible life, abusive parents, bullied at school, etc. It usually only works on the most vulnerable though, they have no one else in their life so they settle for older men just for some form of positive interaction.

how many times do I have to hear this garbage being regurgitated in Male redpill circles? When I was bluepilled I had social media and stalked girls I sort of knew and had a glimpse into their lives, and let me tell you…

Women already reject most young men they come across for being too ugly, imagine what an older male is perceived in the minds of young women???

this trope is being spat and shat out by out of touch redpilled normies who saw the stat that 63% of young Men are single and most women aren’t and instead of thinking “mhmm these whores are only fucking the top tier men in their age bracket” they immediately thought that balding men with some simp bucks saved up are stealing all the women.

FUCK THIS WORLD
When women cant find good men in their age bracket (they have no remorse for their commons) they go for adults.
Ive heard 17 year olds brag about fucking guys, during sex ed hands came flying from the women of the class.

I saw this midget russian go from nerd to complete cum gobbler

You're right OP.

A lot of guys don't get it.

Women (especially those in their prime) usually like pretty boys.

When they think of a "hot guy" he has good hair and boy'ish looks.

I'm pretty certain women are more attracted to guys like Sean O'Pry than bald older muscular men like the Rock.

Women don't fetishsize older looking men.

Youth is indeed important for men too.

Of course, other men to tend to lie.

Hardly any young women are attracted to older men.

FUCK THIS WORLD
Cope
Young chads are cleaning up hot girls

Agecucks strike again meanwhile every 17-18 year old hole was getting pumped and dumped by some 24 year old chad in high school

Aging fucks you up. What those cucks don't understand is that appearance is 100% of the deal when it comes to sex. Aging gives you wrinkles, makes you lose hair, greys any hair that's left , makes it easier to gain weight, especially in places like the belly. All of these traits are unattractive. Over 25 it's over for most guys. 75% of guys my age (late twenties) are balding, fat and just generally look like shit and much worse than they did 10 years ago. I can only imagine what an extra 10 years would do.

there is no age for chad. even 50 years old chads fucking teenage girls.

It always was, is, and will be a gigacope. The only non-Chad older men younger women go for are those with money.

What women think of older vs younger men in terms of attractiveness:

strangerharassmentblackpill-png.750553

They do, especially if the older men in question are statusmaxxed

True. And men like Brad Pitt or DiCaprio are proof of that
Not good examples, they are both rich and extremely famous though. Cases where a 50 year old fucks young sluts for free in his own country are extremely rare. Also, what constitutes a 50 year old Chad? Even if he has hair it'll be grey and almost guaranteed some norwood. 100% he'll have a white beard which is disgusting. No way that'd be preferred over a 22 year old 6'4 tall pretty boy mogger.

Not good examples, they are both rich and extremely famous though. Cases where a 50 year old fucks young sluts for free in his own country are extremely rare. Also, what constitutes a 50 year old Chad? Even if he has hair it'll be grey and almost guaranteed some norwood. 100% he'll have a white beard which is disgusting. No way that'd be preferred over a 22 year old 6'4 tall pretty boy mogger.
Theyd even slay without status and money, Maybe not a ltr with a young foid but they can easily fuck them

i dont know where do you live but in shitholes in eastern europe there are a ton of richmaxed chadlites in their 50s who fucks 18 years old foids and even younger. money counts in some european countries and is viewed much more desirable than a 22 years old boy.

FUCK THIS WORLD
that's how i feel as well, i just don't see it much outside, especially now when it seems men go bald/grey much earlier than normal.
the zeitgeist is all about hating older men with younger adult women at all cost.
and relationships and socialization has TOTALLY broken down by now, almost no one talks even when they are close together... let alone when they are separated by gaps in social class / age / culture / etc.
if this wasn't true it would be easy for older men with desk jobs to date significantly younger women that work in a flower shop, but that basically never happens anymore.

exceptions are maybe sugardating? but that is glorified prostitution.