Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're walking down the street one day and you see Zyros IRL...

teachercel

teachercel

Banned
-
What do you do? Would you talk to him?

Kill him so you guys can stop making threads

Someone here said that he looks like a "flamboyant gay vampire" which was hilarious and true. Also, he doesn't really look fully white but racially ambiguous: Greek, Sicilian, Turkish. And this is not the 80s anymore where girls fantasized about a "Latin lover" or something. Women's racial ideal these days is like in Nazi Germany. These Southern types are now associated with being poor immigrants who sell olives and feta and wanting ever more money from Germany.

He definitely IS attractive but one shouldn't overestimate his SMV because his attractiveness is his tainted by his racial ambiguity and his "gayish" look. Maybe wealthy old gay white men would like the idea of him wearing a toga and serving them ouzo, but I'm not sure if he could really attract quality girls. Especially since girls, once they're 18 or so start disliking pretty gay boys and go for more masculine white men.

Red Shambhala said:
Someone here said that he looks like a "flamboyant gay vampire" which was hilarious and true. Also, he doesn't really look fully white but racially ambiguous: Greek, Sicilian, Turkish. And this is not the 80s anymore where girls fantasized about a "Latin lover" or something. Women's racial ideal these days is like in Nazi Germany. These Southern types are now associated with being poor immigrants who sell olives and feta and wanting ever more money from Germany.

He definitely IS attractive but one shouldn't overestimate his SMV because his attractiveness is his tainted by his racial ambiguity and his "gayish" look. Maybe wealthy old gay white men would like the idea of him wearing a toga and serving them ouzo, but I'm not sure if he could really attract quality girls. Especially since girls, once they're 18 or so start disliking pretty gay boys and go for more masculine white men.

Literally LOLing right now at the gay vampire part

that would be unlikely. unless he lives in canada

KV3 said:
I’d throw garlic at him

If that doesn't work drive a stake through his heart.

I'd do sonething that us autistic

"Pls don't suck my blood out of my zyros" or something like that

It sounds unfunny here but I think could be funny irl

What would you do if you see gambler on the street?

Red Shambhala said:
Someone here said that he looks like a "flamboyant gay vampire" which was hilarious and true. 

That was me

Facade said:
I'd do sonething that us autistic

"Pls don't suck my blood out of my zyros" or something like that

It sounds unfunny here but I think could be funny irl

What would you do if you see gambler on the street?

If I saw Gambler, it would depend if he had his 1000 yard stare going on. Might would be afraid he was about to go ER in a crowd. Otherwise, I'd ask him if he likes to gamble lmao

Steel his skin.

I would walk away. Dude looks fucking weird with that clothing.

BeyondHope said:
I would walk away. Dude looks fucking weird with that clothing.

Realistic answer tbh

teachercel said:
Great fucking question. Gay vampire attire

[attachment=1874]

[attachment=1875]

Attachments

• zyros shooter.png
    zyros shooter.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 126
  • zyros daydydydyd.jpg
    zyros daydydydyd.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 127
I remember browsing a thread on lookism and one thread said he was Columbian(I don't remember where so don't ask me), but he could also be Spanish(actual Spaniard and not Mestizo)

I'd bow down and suck him off because he's a legend.

CopeWithTheRope said:
I'd bow down and suck him off because he's a legend.

a legend of what? Chilling on an incel forum because lookism hates him.

I'd be afraid and run away.

befriend him and have him teach me his vampire ways for SLAYING

Classic_Jarvis said:
befriend him and have him teach me his vampire ways for SLAYING

Lmao

Ignore him and hope he does not hit on me.
That fruit is obsessed with ugly men, he is probably some gay slayer of subhuman men.

yell "FILTERED FART NIGGA" in his direction and leave