Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 1/10 Jew-beak curry whore frauds her genes and gets a nose job

Her nose is similar to mines and I'm black.........

Yeah no I need rhinoplasty. I'm tired of my jew nose constantly hindering my looks. God/genetics is a cruel motherfucker.
volcel if you wouldn't

and since when did this forum start hating on surgerymaxxing? looks are everything, everyone should surgerymaxx if they are ugly.
You're right, surgery would and has fixed her looks,but her babies would still inherit her subhuman Jew genes and nobody wants ugly ass kids.

You're right, surgery would and has fixed her looks,but her babies would still inherit her subhuman Jew genes and nobody wants ugly ass kids.
My pleasure comes first. I may not even choose to have kids.

All these whores fraud so hard with rhino, lip fillers and dentures. Not to get into all that fake up. Fucking frauding whores doing artwork on their faces and convincing themselves they actually look like that

All these whores fraud so hard with rhino, lip fillers and dentures. Not to get into all that fake up. Fucking frauding whores doing artwork on their faces and convincing themselves they actually look like that
ban it now

I know an entire curry family that got a nose job done, save for the mother. The father has got it done, the son has got it done and the daughter has got it done as well. I haven't seen the daughter since the nose job, but the son went from incel-tier to somewhat above average.

I know an entire curry family that got a nose job done, save for the mother. The father has got it done, the son has got it done and the daughter has got it done as well. I haven't seen the daughter since the nose job, but the son went from incel-tier to somewhat above average.
Shameless genetic frauds smh. Why can't they just accept their jew genes instead of potentially contaminating perfectly good gene pools?

Shameless genetic frauds smh. Why can't they just accept their jew genes instead of potentially contaminating perfectly good gene pools?
The mother did, like I said. She's the only one with a beak now. I remember years ago, the daughter looked like a penguin. She also had a moustache. Then you have people on the other end of the spectrum. I have a Jew nose, but it's gotten this shape because of how much I injured it when I was younger. While my genes are completely fine, people will assume my genes are messed up. In the end, they stay away from me and judge me on it.

The mother did, like I said. She's the only one with a beak now. I remember years ago, the daughter looked like a penguin. She also had a moustache. Then you have people on the other end of the spectrum. I have a Jew nose, but it's gotten this shape because of how much I injured it when I was younger. While my genes are completely fine, people will assume my genes are messed up. In the end, they stay away from me and judge me on it.
Did the son ascend? And is this a paki or Indian family?

Did the son ascend? And is this a paki or Indian family?
Pakistani. I don't know if he ascended, but he looks above average now and I wouldn't be surprised if he was slaying ethnic bitches.