Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 1/3 of Paki men and 1/2 Paki foids can't read.

Literacy as a stat is not really insightful when we have commie shitholes in 99% lol

Literacy as a stat is not really insightful when we have commie shitholes in 99% lol
sure but 1/3 of men not being able to read is absurd.

I thought you were an Indian muzzie. Fucking inbred genes, but I don't think these people who can't read are one of you. They're mostly Baloch and Pashtun goatfuckers in the North who live their lives touching little boys and smoking, I'm pretty sure Pakistan has TWICE the number of Pashtuns than Afghanistan. Still brutal though, 1/3 is absurd. :feelsjuice:

I thought you were an Indian muzzie. Fucking inbred genes, but I don't think these people who can't read are one of you. They're mostly Baloch and Pashtun goatfuckers in the North who live their lives touching little boys and smoking, I'm pretty sure Pakistan has TWICE the number of Pashtuns than Afghanistan. Still brutal though, 1/3 is absurd. :feelsjuice:
I have ancestry on both sides. mostly Indian But still good percentage paki.

I have ancestry on both sides. mostly Indian But still good percentage paki.
If you're Punjabi or Mujahir then it's likely most of these illiterate retards aren't from your ethnic group. Though I guess it's not comforting knowing how many still probably are. :feelshaha: