Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 1 more hr, just 1 more god damn hr to go, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Fighting some more gut rumbling discomfort with a lil diarrhea already in my pants. I can do this. I can make it a measley 60 more minutes, mang:feels:

Happy International Cat Day GIF

Just take a shit in a bush or something bro. No sense crapping yourself.

Cum in my asshole

You need to drop that deuce in the toilet bruh, you're going to develop internal hemorrhaging. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Fighting some more gut rumbling discomfort with a lil diarrhea already in my pants. I can do this. I can make it a measley 60 more minutes, mang:feels:
What happened

Sir, you gave birth to two giant turds swirling in a pond called a toilet. They were shit twins, I believe they're called Stanley Steamers. :feelsjuice:

We just witnessed a live ban :feelsPop:

Sir, you gave birth to two giant turds swirling in a pond called a toilet. They were shit twins, I believe they're called Stanley Steamers. :feelsjuice:
lies, mod mang, i only saw a steaming murky puddle :feelsaww:

Strange, I'm seeing a cross through the username on my side. Could be a mod thing, the faggot in question is vanquished though. :feelsjuice:
Based. Please remove all tranime avis as well now