Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 1 out of every 3 foids are physically abused by chad

• Thread starter Abu Incel Al Cubani
  • Start date
A

Abu Incel Al Cubani

Greycel

Note that this is only physical violence, so the amount of foids mentally "abused" is a lot higher.

So why do foids, which supposedly have a great personality detector according to cucktears, keep choosing abusers?

The atomic blackpill is that foids love to be abused by chad. They crave to be dominated by men and used as an object. Hence why they keep falling for it. Don't let their virtue signaling fool you.

JFL everytime a foid gets abused it's just the consequences of their actions lmao.

This is what these kuffar foids deserve for not wearing a burka.

a foid will take the physical and or mental abuse from the likes of a chad....
Only if he is well endowed and gives her a minimum of 3-4 VAGINAL orgasms to his 1 nut...ITS OVER!!!!!!

It is not abusing. Those "Abuses" couldn't be done by any of their consents. Everybody knows they've been enjoying it at all. They won't deny it in their deep minds but will pretend to be feel awful.

What if you woke up and a nigger sitting in your room showed you two pills, you had to pick one:

The blue pill. Women are manipulated by these men. The men got nice personality and gassing the women enough to make the women feel really bad for the men once the men starts crying and begging the women to come back.

Or the black pill. Women leaves their chad bfs to not die but comes back once it settled down to get fucked by chads again, which explains why they are completely ignoring people trying to help women. Women are just too dumb in nature and should not have voting rights.

Pick one.

They still will say incels are abusive men though

Met this foid on discord who claimed "I dated a stereo typically attractive guy" in high school and was abused, so now she is radfem. She came into my incel server to try and spread her propoganda.

Pumped and dumped by chad so turned radfem, the memes write themselves

Should’ve worked on their personalities and took a couple showers

And they fucking love it.

Oh well. What else?

Note that this is only physical violence, so the amount of foids mentally "abused" is a lot higher.

So why do foids, which supposedly have a great personality detector according to cucktears, keep choosing abusers?

The atomic blackpill is that foids love to be abused by chad. They crave to be dominated by men and used as an object. Hence why they keep falling for it. Don't let their virtue signaling fool you.

JFL everytime a foid gets abused it's just the consequences of their actions lmao.
There are instances of violence where I feel sorry for the victims but in such cases - domestic violence, not in the slightest.
You know your partner. You will notice really soon if he's prone to violence. He's your partner after all.
And there are millions of men who would never even raise their voice when talking to his foid.
So, in 100% of all domestic violence cases, the foid knew that violence was possible and stayed anyway, because she loves violent chads.
We should abolish women's shelter.

Good. I hope they suffer.

They could leave their abusive boyfriends ANYTIME to find a nicer guy. But they'd rather stay in a toxic relationship and be literally beaten than be with a sub5.

They could leave their abusive boyfriends ANYTIME to find a nicer guy. But they'd rather stay in a toxic relationship and be literally beaten than be with a sub5.

Not good. They actually enjoy it.
Yeah no fucking shit they do. JFL at anyone thinking they don’t opt for this themselves. They’d rather be in a 24/7 abusive relationship AS LONG as it means their boyfriend is good-looking than to even think of being in a fairly healthy relationship with an average or God forbid below average looking guy.

They won’t. They enjoy it.

You will notice really soon if he's prone to violence. He's your partner after all.
Yeah, women choose the abusive, but "interesting" guy over the boring nice guy. Some even admit to it, recently read it on Reddit. Essentially, what they would want is a guy who is abusive to everyone except for them (as that asserts dominance), but are surprised when they get a guy who is abusive to everyone including them.

Yeah, women choose the abusive, but "interesting" guy over the boring nice guy. Some even admit to it, recently read it on Reddit. Essentially, what they would want is a guy who is abusive to everyone except for them (as that asserts dominance), but are surprised when they get a guy who is abusive to everyone including them.
And that's why, when I hear about an abused foid, I only feel hate towards her instead of feeling sorry.
I'm not the most radical incel, most of the time I'm even more on the cucked side of opinion range, but here my stance is rock solid.

they are bio hazards, literal breeding grounds for bullies and bad humans

Met this foid on discord who claimed "I dated a stereo typically attractive guy" in high school and was abused, so now she is radfem. She came into my incel server to try and spread her propoganda.

Pumped and dumped by chad so turned radfem, the memes write themselves
foids should be treated like a cattle they don't need rights

We gotta get these numbers up

Boo fucking hoo.
My abuse outranks. I'm beyond rage at the world for what has been done to me -- not including dating/feminoids.
I have hemophilia now. I like to see these type of people die. Why should they live? Everything valuable to their egos is sacrilegious.

I don’t care

Another day, another report that focuses purely on women's pain and demonizing men, by either completely ignoring male victims or cherrypicking the smallest numbers available for them.

Meanwhile, in the real world:

From 2010 to 2012, scholars of domestic violence from the U.S., Canada and the U.K. assembled The Partner Abuse State of Knowledge, a research database covering 1700 peer-reviewed studies, the largest of its kind. Among its findings:[66]

• More women (23%) than men (19.3%) have been assaulted at least once in their lifetime.
  • Rates of female-perpetrated violence are higher than male-perpetrated (28.3% vs. 21.6%).
  • Male dating students are abused more than female dating students.

I like to see these type of people die.
dO7JOP.gif