Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 10 Commandments of being a NT Normie

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
#1 - Thou shall only have socially accepted hobbies, like drinking or watching Netflix

#2 - Thou shall make fun of or minimalize or isolate anyone who thinks differently then the hive

#3 - Thou shall have forced laughs over anything that the hive thinks is funny

#4 - Thou shall see women as wonderful and impervious to criticism

#5 - Thou shall like Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, or some other hive pop music

#6 - Thou shall be accepting of alternative lifestyles, regardless of how mentally ill the people might be behind them

#7 - Thou shall keep all conversation casual, superficial, and surface level, and never speak of anything deep, challenging, or meaningful

#8 - Thou shall see men as innately flawed and disposable

#9 - Thou shall blindly wageslave and accept the education system without ever questioning them

#10 - Thou shall follow the latest style and grooming trends

#3 happens often to me - I just sit there in silence thinking ‘how the fuck was that so funny?’

0/10 what a surprise

#3 happens often to me - I just sit there in silence thinking ‘how the fuck was that so funny?’
its a NT trait because by fake laughing they strengthen the bond with the friend group and so have better chances of sexual intercourse

#7 I have struggled with my whole life

Normie memes are complete garbage and low iq, going to Instagram and seeing what the masses are laughing at is maddening

No wonder i Didnt fit anywhere. too far ahead in the curve!

Just don’t be an asshole. Be a good person bro :soy:

They are worthless braindead NPCs and yet i am forced to appease them and mask my true personality so i can get green paper to afford healthcare and housing, all while not getting any pussy or affection from foids

normies = being stupid will make you happy

Norms come lobotomised as standard.

#1 - Thou shall only have socially accepted hobbies, like drinking or watching Netflix

#2 - Thou shall make fun of or minimalize or isolate anyone who thinks differently then the hive

#3 - Thou shall have forced laughs over anything that the hive thinks is funny

#4 - Thou shall see women as wonderful and impervious to criticism

#5 - Thou shall like Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, or some other hive pop music

#6 - Thou shall be accepting of alternative lifestyles, regardless of how mentally ill the people might be behind them

#7 - Thou shall keep all conversation casual, superficial, and surface level, and never speak of anything deep, challenging, or meaningful

#8 - Thou shall see men as innately flawed and disposable

#9 - Thou shall blindly wageslave and accept the education system without ever questioning them

#10 - Thou shall follow the latest style and grooming trends
0/10, I am an independent thinker who isn't influenced by these normies who blindly follow the status quo.

#2 and #6 are in contradiction, otherwise true

#2 and #6 are in contradiction, otherwise true
Only superficially. #6 is a whitelist of allowed alternative lifestyles, like being gay or a tranny. This whitelist is set by the Jewish/CIA/communist media-political complex.

thou shall not lie, thou shall not cheat
thou shall not get caught or you'll end up just like me

Only superficially. #6 is a whitelist of allowed alternative lifestyles, like being gay or a tranny. This whitelist is set by the Jewish/CIA/communist media-political complex.
fair enough