Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 10 Year Old Forced to Cross State lines to get an Abortion

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

:feels::soy::foidSoy:Poor innocent little girl. She's just a child who made a mistake. Can't yall see that? It's such an injustice that she was forced drive several hours to get an abortion. This is literally Like Gilead in the Handmaid's Tale:foidSoy:

Women and children should be gassed in Roblox :feelsgah:

BUT SEX DOESN'T MATTER INKWELL IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU GRADUATE SCHOOL A KHHV.

Nobody is having sex at 12 silly inkler that's only in the movies.

She should be lynched for being a whore and her Parents. Infact America needs Eugenics against low-life trash Promiscuous whores and their enablers.

She should be lynched for being a whore and her Parents. Infact America needs Eugenics against low-life trash Promiscuous whores and their enablers.

Someone got 10 year old pussy :feelshehe:

I told you niggas most foids are losing their virginity in elementary school and you called me a troll and a LARPer now STFU and swallow the black pill faggots:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
you were right all along

Ywn impregnate a 10 year old:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I hate kids so fucking much.

she doesn't need an abortion she needs a job
maybe retail maybe cleaning public toilettes or even fast food
and pay her taxes.

she is obviously an adult

I told you niggas most foids are losing their virginity in elementary school and you called me a troll and a LARPer now STFU and swallow the black pill faggots:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
based and truthful !

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back