Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “100 Blackpill Beliefs in One Video.”

Back when wheat waffles was not a redpill grifter and he posted based shit for newbie blackpillers

wheat waffles is too normie now

Men do have standards: don’t be fat, don’t be an ugly niggress. So many foids in the west can’t do that.

Legalise voluntary assisted euthanasia NOW

#16 relationship built on love. That hurts, because as an oldcel my only hope is to buy a foid.

#20 is true. I am very confident and I can talk to people, I work in marketing - yet foids and normies describe me as “quiet”.

Yes, that’s true ugly males are not allowed to be confident and witty in corporate America - if foids don’t validate you, you are weird.

This video just shows me how disgusting my parents are, everyone hates me, and I was born into this horrible Jew/nigger planet.

I’m going to rope in the next eight years in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2.

#100 has me headed to the rope store.

Remember when Wheat Waffles bragged about his sex life in a subscriber special video?

Dr. Autismo remembers.
Damn, he voiced mogged everyone on this forum.

Watched a couple minutes

Most of these are just facts, its so much black and white but these are very much true among majority of the western population

Why would normies every deny this?

18. Ronnie mcnutt got dumped after he lost his job at the Toyota factory

Attachments

• hq720.jpg
    hq720.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 10
Some normies I know think the statistics quoted in this video are lies

They just continue to deny reality

Upload the video.
What video? That's the main backstory and reason as to why he roped. He realized no job, no gf my life is completely fucked also he had PTSD but those main 2 points are a solid reason I bet

What video? That's the main backstory and reason as to why he roped. He realized no job, no gf my life is completely fucked also he had PTSD but those main 2 points are a solid reason I bet
Upload of the video of Ronnie blowing his head into a big bloody mess.