Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 115 page thesis on incels: "Patriarchy and White Supremacism"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

"What I hope I have demonstrated in this project is that the “incel problem,” as it is often represented, is no less than a societal problem of patriarchy and white supremacy."

"If everyone would be equal, there would be no incels or other oppressed minorities!!!" - the left

Yet it is liberal leftists who obsess over lurking on inceltears and laughing at people who don't fit their worldview.

Fuck your equality

Leftists deserve the rope, i'm tired of these fuckers. Most people here are not even white.

I wouldn't even wipe my ass with this nonsense

"white supremacy"
IMG 20201004 160209

"patriarchal society"
Blog suicide 15 19 1975 2017

Also imagine wasting your time writing an article:
1. about incels

2. that no one will read

Last edited:
And this is where our tax money is going to...

Not a single word

Pretty interesting that someone actually put this much time and effort into this. Social "sciences" in universities nowadays are a joke because they always have to be politically correct.

White supremacy huh, well if the whites are so supreme why can't we breed, incel is a loser status not winning. Funny how they ignore all the non whites present; racist fuckers not acknowledging the ethnics.

115 page.

just lol at her.

It is unfortunate not to be surprised at such low levels of intelligence.

"If everyone would be equal, there would be no incels or other oppressed minorities!!!" - the left

Yet it is liberal leftists who obsess over lurking on inceltears and laughing at people who don't fit their worldview.

Fuck your equality

Reparations for incels when?

Leftists deserve the rope, i'm tired of these fuckers. Most people here are not even white.
The left will take anything they can use to put themselves in the spotlight. Those faggots probably don’t even know the definition of inceldom, they’re just finding another way to shoehorn feminist agenda

Lol’d at painting us as white supremacists. I wish that were true

"What I hope I have demonstrated in this project is that the “incel problem,” as it is often represented, is no less than a societal problem of patriarchy and white supremacy."

View attachment 359044
Old guy looks like he posts on whitepill meditation forums on a pc he built himself.
I didn't know we were nazis. Does this mean I get an Erika after a certain numver of posts?

Another day, another piece of leftist trash oinking non-sense and getting paid for it since it bashes whitey and shits on incels all the same. When whites are gone, most of these nigger lovers will be property of either arabs or the chinese so they'll get what they fucking deserve overall.